Imagine for Tori

Austin for Tori.

Austin and you are going out clubbing together with a few friend at a club a few minutes away with car. You just got ready as the door bell rang. 'Tori, Austin is here' your mum called from the hall. 'I'm coming' you called back as you took your purse and went to the hall. 'Hi Tori, you look beautiful' he said as you hugged him. 'Thanks u too' you replayed and then you two went to the club.

In the club

You have been here a while and you feel a need to use the ladies room. 'Be right back. I have to use the bathroom' you whisper in his ear and kiss his cheek. On your way to the bathroom you felt a unfamiliar hand on your shoulder. As you turn around you saw a guy maybe a year or two older then you checking you out. In a matter of a sec his lips where on yours and his hands were all over you. 'No go away.' You said as you tried to get away from him but fail bc he was much stronger then you. A few minutes later Austin came and pulled the guy of you and hit him a few times. 'Austin stop it' you said and you pulled him away from that guy as a security guard came and pull that guy out of the club. 'Are u ok Tori? Did he hurt you?' Austin asked you and pull you into a hug. 'Yes, I'm ok. But I still have use the bathroom' I said and giggled. 'But from now on I'll go with you and wait for you to came out' Austin said being a bit overprotective.

A/N
Hi Tori. I hope you like your imagine.
Sorry for the long waiting and would like if you could give me some feedback on it. Don't forget to check out my fanfic about Austin.