Robert for April

Robert for April

'April, Robert is here' mum yelled from the hall. Robert and you are going out tonight to watch a movie. You have been trying different outfits the whole day and a while ago u chose a nice dress with a pair of shoes and a smaller purse. You walked to the hall to see him standing by the door and talking with your dad. He saw you as you walked up to them looking as beautiful as you always are. He hugged you and whispers in your ear' You are so beautiful April' 'Thank you handsome' You said as the two of you pulled away. 'Remember you have to be home at 10:20' your dad said. 'Of course sir, don't worry I'll bring her home at time' Robert said to your dad and then the two of you left.

At the movies

As Robert went to get the tickets you got the two of you a big popcorn to share and 2 smaller drinks. After you paid you saw one of your guy friend. He saw you too and walk up to you. 'Hi April, how are u?' He said as u hug. After a while of talking your friend had to go and you went back to Robert. When you turn around you find him standing behind you with jealousy in his eyes. 'Hi, is something wrong?' You asked him. 'Nothing I just don't want anyone to take you from me'he said. ' Robert that will never happen. I promise' you said and he kissed you.
'Lets get and see the movie now' he said as he took the popcorn in one hand and your hand in his other hand and the two of you had a wonderful time together.

A/N
Here you go April. I'm sorry for the long wait, I hope you like it. Feedback is always good and forget to check out my fanfic about Austin