9- A new set of blue eyes

Holy Jesus

Holy Jesus. This is amazing! Thank you so much!! Now on with the story!!

As the class walked round the museum all Adrien could think about was Marinette and what Bing was talking about. Maybe she found out about a new baby? or that one of her old besties had a crush on her? He shook his head and looked up at what everyone else seemed to be admiring, it was a statue of the oldest Ladybug and Chat Noir.
"This was the oldest Ladybug and Chat Noir! They were the first heroes! Their names were Tikki and Plagg"
Adrien looked down at the little Kwamii in his shirt and saw he was staring at the Ladybug. Maybe Plagg also loved his Ladybug. Although most of the Chats did.
Plagg saw adrien staring and gave a small grin before hiding and eating cheese again.
He turned his head back to the statue of Plagg. Sure Plagg was cute as a cat but he was also attractive as a human.
'Adrien you can not be gay for your Kwamii' Adriens head told him.
He continued with the class until they made it to the exhibit for the royal family.
"This is the Princess, A long time ago she went missing, only to return a few years ago and leave again" Bing said.

Marinettes POV

I watched the class look at the photo of me when I was younger, I was adorable tbh. The class let out little Aws and I blushed but quickly covered my face so no one would see.
(The picture below all credit goes to the artist)

"She looks a lot like you Mari!" Alix laughed "Such a funny coincidence"I just let out a fake laugh trying to cover up the fact I was practically dying right now

I just let out a fake laugh trying to cover up the fact I was practically dying right now. We then went to see the new exhibit of how old and stuff China was.
I snuck off to try feed Tikki as she had complained she was hungry, when running I bumped into a boy.
"Oh I'm sorry" I said looking up. He had the most brightest blue eyes and his hair was blue and black.
(Guess whoooo)
"Oh no no! It was my fault! I should have moved" he said, he was extremely attractive.
"I'm M-M- Marinette"
"The names Luka"
We continued to talk for a while, I learned that he was Julekas older brother and he was here to perform in his band, I looked at my phone to see the time. It was 5:20! The bus left in 10 mins.
"I'm really sorry Luka, but I have to go! I'll call you later!" I said running off to find my class, not forgetting to feed Tikki as I did so.
"Thank you Marinette!" She let out a little giggle, "Luka seems nice!"
I agreed and stopped running once I saw my class, Alya dragged me off to give me a warning about how running off is dangerous,
"Alya I met a boy" I said. She begged for me to tell her,
"His makes Luka, he's Juleka's older brother and he's a guitarist, he's also very cute"

We made our way back to the hotel and had a relaxed night playing lots of different games before heading off to bed.

I am so sorry this is short I just really don't feel good right now, ill will update when I can but I doubt they will be long. Also I know what China is like and stuff but I'm ignoring the two child policy thing so that I can add bings family and stuff! If it makes you uncomfortable I'm changing the way it works please don't bother reading!