12- A day with the boys

Small A/N:

Okay guys this is the last chapter till the 15th because I am going to be in London for a week so I won't be able to update but if I can I'll try! I hope you enjoy!!!

————————————————-

Adrien's POV

I awoke to being pushed on the floor. I let out a groan before opening my eyes to see the class laughing and taking videos,
"What time is it and why am I on the floor?"
Alya glared, "it's 1am and I pushed you because I want to go to bed!"
I stood up and saw Marinette was still asleep. I stared at her cute little freckles that were dotted all over her nose like the stars in the sky,
"Okay Agreste, we get it you like her! Now get to bed!" Alya said laughing a little. Good. Having Alya annoyed at you is like having Satan rip your insides out whilst your still alive. I made my way to the door before saying,
"Alya! Tell Marinette to meet me when she wakes up tomorrow please" she nodded.
All the boys made our way to the room and I just plopped myself on Nino and I's bed.
"Goodnight lover boy!" Nino laughed, the boys joined in on this laughing. I just chucked a little,
"I'm gonna report this to Ms Bustier as bullying!"

In the morning I woke up before everyone else and made my way into the shower, being on this trip had made me realise that I love Marinette, she had always been there for me! And ladybug is well ladybug!
I always had this fantasy that I'd marry ladybug and we'd have an adorable cute family, but I don't know how long a relationship with a super hero would last.
Anyway the coronation is in two days so everyone is pretty excited, Well most of us. Kim is convinced Marinette hates the princess. I doubt Marinette could hate anyone, I mean she forgave Chloe! 
"Adrien hurry the fuck up in there! Your future girlfriend is waiting for you!" Nino yelled through the door. I dried myself and got changed into this

I quickly ran out that bathroom to go get Marinette

"Dude i was kidding, Marinette had to go somewhere with Alya so it's just us!"
I let out a small whine,
"Fine" I huffed before going back to wake the boys up.
I went over to Kim and slowly shook him knowing how funny his reaction will be.
"Kimmy bear!"
"Mommy!" He shouted standing up and saw it was me.
He stared at me and slapped the back of my head as I walked to get the rest of them up.

We made our way into the small cafe to have breakfast, today the boys and I were going to an amusement park. The girls decided they wanted to have a shopping day.
"Okay, dudes, what we having?" Nino asked.
I picked up a menu and began to look through it,
"I'll probably have a croissant and a coffee"

We were ready fo order and this really annoying waitress came up,
"Hey handsome what can I get ya!" She grinned at me, to be honest, she was ugly. I hated saying it but I had too, she just tried to hard. The boys all hid their laughs as I coughed,
"I'll have a croissant and a small coffee?"
"I love coffee too! Maybe we should get some together!"
Nathaniel burst out laughing. I just shook my head and tried not to laugh too. "He has a girlfriend!" Ivan said casually
"What's her name?" The waitress asked clearly annoyed. I looked at Nino, I quickly cleared my throat before saying
"Her names Marinette" I could hear the boys laughing again. I rolled my eyes and so did that slutty waitress. I knew they were going to make fun of me for this.
"Can you just take our orders and deal with it!" I muttered. She just rolled her eyes and got on with it.

At about 11 we had all finished so we got our stuff and made our way to the park. I was so excited, I had only ever been to one in my entire life and it was with my mother, before she had you know, disappeared.
We arrived at the theme park and saw the massive rollercoasters and the Ferris wheels and the smell was amazing. I almost screamed from excitement.
"Kid, can you get me something to eat!" Plagg whispered into my ear.
"Guys I want food first!" I said.
"Adrien, were gonna be on rollercoasters and you want food?" Max questioned. I only nodded and made my way to the cheese stand. I could feel the boys staring at me. I smiled and payed the stand owner. The boys questioned why I bought Camembert. I shrugged,
"camembert is alright"   When they were distracted I secretly gave it to Plagg.

We had a really fun day at the park , going on the rollercoasters and playing all the games. I had a really good time. I've never exactly gotten close with the class before this trip but I practically consider them all brothers and sisters. Well not Marinette. That would be weird. We took a cab back to the hotel and saw all the girls were at the pool already.
"Hey boys!" Marinette yelled, I blushed when I saw what she was wearing. A small swimsuit that showed ALOT of skin. I turned my head away and walked past and into the hotel room. The guys just laughed and I'm pretty sure I heard Kim shout something like
"Ooooo Agreste have fun with your problem"
"Plagg, I wanna visit Marinette tonight"  Plagg groaned before offering to do it for 3 pieces of cheese. I got changed into my swimsuit and made my way to the pool, forgetting about my scars.