5

After spraying perfume to hide the smell and waiting for the high to go down to the point where we could focus, we finally entered the party.

It smelled like booze and hot breath. People were loud, and a lot of making out. Well, this is a Ashton Irwin party, so I wasn't surprised.

Luke pulled my hand and we made our way to the kitchen. He pours half a beer can and hands me the red cup.

Now i've never had a beer, and smoking is one thing, but drinking? should I?

Do it.

What if it gets out of hand? I'm already slowly falling behined in school.

Live it up a little Rose, you deserve it.

I deserve it.

I hesitated before taking the cup. I took a look inside the cup and sighed deeply, when I turn to see Luke, he was already pouring his second cup.

"Just do it, Rose." Luke slurred.

"One sip."

That sounds familiar.

I decided to gulp it down to just get it over with and when I set the cup down, Luke was smiling right at me.

"What?" I asked. Did he know this was my first time drinking?

"You amaze me." he smiled handing me another cup full.

"I think one's enough." I smile a little and push it away. "One of us is gonna need to drive tonight."

"Just one more. Come on Rose, loosen up." He nuged me trying to hand me the cup again.

I slowly grabbed it and gulped it down once more. The taste was bitter and rough, but I couldn't help but want more.

one more. I thought after watching Luke pour my 5th cup.

***

short chapter lol sorry --