Chapter 7

Winsmere Secondary was quite a normal school considering the fact that everyone was in cliques or groups. I almost became miserable at lunch till Bonny invited me to sit with her friends.

"Hey guys this is Jade. Jade welcome to the crew."

"The crew? Really Bon?." A blonde girl with

dark eyes that looked like contacts said before giving me a wave. "hi I'm Sarah. "

"hi." I mumbled back with a smile.

I got to know all their names: Sarah, James, Rodney and Jermaine.

The rest of the school day was boring as hell except for the last period; computer class because the teacher was just smoking hot. I was lost in his eyes throughout the lesson.

"Helooo Miss Jade."

"W-what?" I recovered from my little daydream with the whole class including my prince staring at me. It took me about 30 seconds to clock that I had been asked a question.

"Umm sir could you please repeat that?" I asked, my cheeks flaming.

"Well clearly you weren't listening Miss Jade if you act like this again in my class you would have to pay for it." He replied ignoring me afterwards.

Way to go Jade, you just destroyed your chances with Mr. hotshot. I paid rapt attention throughout till the end not wanting another embarrassment.

"Well well well."

I turned to whoever said that and there was Sarah. Class was over and I was heading over to the bus stop

"Hi Sarah."

"It seems like you've got a thing for Mr. Carson."

I didn't have to reply because my face exploded into a shade of red.

"Don't worry. Every new student falls in love with him but be sure not to let Miss Harper know she carries a torch for him."

"Well I'll put that in mind." I replied with a laugh.

"So see you tomorrow yeah?! " She shouted running of.

I didn't even get the chance to reply.  Oh well.

My thoughts were interrupted by Nathan.

"How was the first day of school?"

"It was alright I guess. I made friends."

"That fast? I hope you don't take away my Mr. popular title."

"Oh please I can bet half of the school doesn't know who you are." I said rolling my eyes.

"You'll be surprised." he replied as if he knew something I didn't.

I brushed it of it was probably just one of my weird feelings.

We were home in no time. Dinner was in the fridge because his mom was still at work so I heated it and we spent the rest of the evening watching movies. After a while, I texted with Sarah and went to sleep. I guess life at this new town isn't all that bad I said to myself before slipping into dreamtown.

I am on vacation now so hopefully more posts will be coming up! !

how was it??

please vote and comment

I'm hoping for more readers :)

and fans...

*Osarki*