Are you saving me

Brendon's POV:

So today is the last day we get to stay in this house before we have to go back home. That means Dallon is going to his house and I'm going to mine.

I really don't want to leave him. I want to be by his side every minute of the day but in reality I can't do that. And what if he ends up doing something to himself. I won't be there to stop him.

I need to do something to prove to him that I will always be there for him. I need to prove to him how much I love him even if that means saying the three words.

I got up out of bed. I was finally awake before Dallon so I decided to make him breakfast in bed. Now I'm not that great of a cook so I just made cereal and toast. At least I tried to. I may have burnt the toast and I may have had to make more.

When I finally finished breakfast I set it on a tray and brought it back to the bedroom. I shook Dallon awake and handed him his breakfast.

"Oh my god. You didn't have to do that. You're so sweet," Dallon said.

"Well it's too late now and do you know how hard it was for me to make that toast? You better be grateful," I laughed.

Dallon giggled, "okay, okay I'm eating."

Dallon is so cute when he laughs I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I wanted Dallon. And I want him to know he's mine.

Once Dallon finished eating I pushed the tray out of the way and started kissing him.

Dallon pulled away.

"Whoa slow down there. I just woke up."

"But Dallon........

I'm horny!"

"Well let me brush my teeth first."

"You're really ruining the mood."

"And?"

"Just go."

Dallon got up from the bed and went into the master bathroom. I figured while he was in there I could get ready.

*smut warning*

I took off my pants and my shirt so that all I was wearing was a jock strap. I stuck my hand down my underwear and started pumping my hard on.

Dallon came out of the bathroom and looked at me.

"Wow you waste no time."

"Hey baby?"

"Hey what?" Dallon asked slowly walking over to me.

"I wanna try topping this time."

"Okay." Dallon kissed me. Then kissed my neck and started sucking leaving hickeys. He started kissing my collar bone. And started going lower and lower."

Dallon moved my hand out of the way and pulled down my underwear.

"Damn your so hard for me Bren."

Dallon took me into his mouth. Sucking on the head of my cock working his way down my shaft.

"Fuck-"

"You like that?" Dallon asked.

"Yes! keep sucking."

Dallon bobbed his had up and down on my cock.

"Fuck- gonna come."

Dallon pulled off with a pop.

"Turn around," I said.

Dallon turned around. I bent him over the bed and pulled down his pants and boxers. I reached into my bag and pulled out some lube. I squirted some onto my fingers and pushed one digit at a time into Dallon's hole.

"Ah shit that feels so good." Dallon said as I rubbed my fingers up against his prostate.

I scissored in and out of him until he was stretched enough for me to fit. I lubed up my hard cock that was already leaking pre come. I lined my dick up with Dallon's red hole and slowly push in.

"Fuck baby faster," Dallon moaned.

"Shit you're so tight fuck baby."

I sped my pace pulling out and slamming back into Dallon's prostate.

"Damn baby do that again fuck."

I repeated what I did. I was sweating. Dallon was so fucking tight I swore I was about to come any second now.

"I'm gonna come fuck." Dallon moaned.

"Me too. Come for me baby."

I pushed in one last time before Dallon was coming and just then my orgasm ripped through me.

"Dallon!"

***

I fell down next to Dallon on the bed.

"That was amazing," I said.

"You should top more often."

"Maybe I will. Shit that felt so good. I love you."

"What?" Dallon said, looking up at me in shock.

"I love you."

Me and Dallon laid in silence for a little bit until he finally spoke up.

"I love you too."