This is the scent of quarentine wings in a hospital

Dallon's POV:

"So who was that?" Tyler asked.

"Brendon."

"You mean like the Brendon Urie?"

"Yes, you idiot."

"What was he doing here? I thought he didn't support you."

"Well we kind of made out."

"You kind of what! Dude that's totally not something you just drop on a person like that. Aren't you like in love with Brendon?"

"I'm not in love I just really like him."

"Same thing, anyways tell me what happened."

"Well we were arguing about something and then he told me that he didn't come to argue. Then he started kissing me and I started kissing him then I ran away."

"What! Why? The story was just getting to the good part."

"Because he started lifting up my shirt. I'm not ready to show him my body. I'm fat and hideous."

"Oh Dallon that could've been your only chance to fuck him. You need to get over your insecurities. I'll help you lose weight as long as you give me a good story next time."

"Deal. What do I have to do?" I asked.

"Stop worrying about getting out and focus on what you have to do to lose weight."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you ate breakfast go throw it up. Don't worry about getting caught."

I asked the staff member if they could take me to the bathroom. They have to stand outside the door so I run the water so that they don't hear anything.

I walk over to the toilet bend down and stick my fingers at the back of my throat. I start puking when I hear the staff walk in the bathroom and turn off the sink.

"You think I haven't heard of this trick before. Run the water so the staff don't hear what I'm doing. Nice try Dallon get out."

"Make me."

"Come on I don't want to have to call more staff back here."

"Too bad," I say turning back around to face the toilet. I stick my fingers at the back of my throat again and start puking.

"Alright I'm gonna need help down here!" The staff calls down the hall.

Ray, Josh, Melanie and nurse Gerard come running into the bathroom.

"Dallon knock it off!" Ray yells.

"No!" I shout back. I turn back to the toilet.

"Okay that's it we're doing hands on."

I started kicking and hitting to get them off of me.

"Stop it Dallon or else your getting the shot!" Nurse Gerard yells.

"I don't give a fuck!" I shouted while clawing at their arms.

They stopped trying to walk me and just tackled me. They called for more help in the bathroom over the speaker and Gerard left to get the shot.

"Get off of me fuckers!"

Staff from the kids unit came running to help hold me still.

Gerard came back with the shot. He injected me with it then moments later everything went black.