DUMB FANFIC MOMENTS #2

Okay I really hate having authors notes at the beginning of the story but I need to make something clear. Some of these dumb moments can apply to any celebrity that people fantasize over but...some you will find apply to one direction. STOP just stop. get over it, please & thank you.

- she's timid and has some trust issues but as soon as the guys come into the picture, she rips off her underwear.

well then.

- working at starbucks.

ladies & gentlemen behold your queen of basic bitches.

- she's very insecure but the girl the author casts to play her is cara delevingne. 

lets be honest if I looked like cara i'd probably never complain again.

- the girl is in a love hexagon with all of one direction & calum hood

hoW am i gONNA tell cAlum tht im prego witH nialL'S child?????

- she ALWAYS giggles.

when I hear the word giggle I think of a 5 year old girl running away from the boy on the play ground who has cooties.

- education isn't a priority any longer. 

but hey who needs a job or money? its all okay because luke hemmings falls in love with someone with a eighth grade education. wise choice luke, oh how your mother would be proud.

- there are more links than actual words.

just s t o p

- I know that my co owner mentioned this but, everything fits her mid thigh or higher

GET SOME REAL CLOTHES 

~    ~     ~     ~ 

okay I hoped you enjoyed that. stay updated for more - selma xox