O n e

Author's note: This story is being written by 1DandFoodForever, ksheffron, j_duprey, and myself. This first chapter was written by 1DandFoodForever, Enjoy!

She pushed past the tall strong metal door with her shoulder, her hands restrained behind her back in handcuffs. She watched as women, young and old, wandered around the cold, dark building with expressionless faces. Suddenly, one of the guards roughly shoved her causing her to stumble over her feet. She whipped her head around, harshly growling at him and began to mutter profanities. The shackles around her ankles clanked and clacked with every movement.

"Aye! What the hell is she sayin'?" asked the officer with a disgusted face.

"I dunno man, She's got that thing over her mouth," the guard said, gesturing to the large metal object wrapped around her face, guarding her mouth.

"Well, can't I take it off?" The other officer said, reaching for the buckled at the back of the mask. She viciously screamed at him. Her hair draping over her face, her dark piercing eyes eminated anger.

"NO!!" The guard screamed, slapping the other guard's hands away. "She's a biter.."

They continued to walk down the long eggshell colored hallways. The lights above them continued to flicker on and off, creating a horror move-ish setting. She wore a large bright orange jumpsuit. The top of the jumpsuit was down, dangling on her waist. So the only thing covering her torso was a little white wifebeater speckled with several black stains.

They stopeed in front of a black door. One of the guards slowly opened the door as the other harshly shoved her in. She suddenly turned around, pushing the guard down and repeatedly kicking with all her force. A large group of guards surrounded her, pulling her into room. They threw her into a large wooden chair, causing a muffled groan to escape her lips. Quickly, she was strapped down into a chair by her wrists and ankles. Her mouth guard was unbuckled and fastly moved from her mouth in fear of being bitten.

Once she had settled down, she looked up. A long table was set before with seven people behind it. Three men to the right, three women to the left and one women in the middle. None of which seemed even remotely happy to see her. The woman in the middle had dark, fair skin with very short hair. She placed her hands together as she began to speak.

"Ms. Hemmings, this should be your final hearing. And I hope that you understand how lucky you are to have been given this opportunity. And we hope that you understand the severity of the crimes you commmitted and the consequences, because of you someone is without a brother, one less person in the world." A smirk crept its way onto her lips. "This is no joke... but I can only hope that you understand that by now. The only thing that we need to do now to release you is to understand what you have planned for your future. What do you plan to do?"

The smirk the teenage girl had spread into a large smile. She stopped slouching and began to lean forward toward the people behind the table. She could hear all of the officers reach for their guns. She looked straight at the women to the left with a menacing stare, causing the women's breath to hitch. The room went dead silent. The young girl enjoyed the fear that she envoked in people.

"Well Mrs. Shepard... I plan on going back to highschool," she replied.