PROLOGUE

Hyera is always the girl who would seek danger wherever she goes. When she heard the news about the disappearance of the kids, she then talked about it to her members who joined her without even thinking of the danger that might get them killed. Chan and his members, who were also curious, joined them on the investigation.
As soon as they started the investigation, the disappearance stopped. The unknown person, with a cloak around its body, spoke and said "Stop and Enter. Don't be afraid and Fight. Some live by it and some die by it sometimes both. Some fear it and some need it to stay alive. In the wrong hands and the right hands people will die, this is what you need the most. Help the unknown and you'll live." Then it disappeared into thin air.

"What does IT mean by 'Help the unknown'?"

That's when they knew that they aren't dealing with ordinary people. Jeongin and Joy really wanted to help because they were part of the reason why this started and now they were THE reason why their friends might get killed. Yerin, being the third oldest, was suspecting that something was off whenever it comes to the youngest. She searched on her own and found out something that she wasn't even supposed to find out.

Joy and Jeongin did their best but what they did only worsen the situation. What will happen to Yerin? Is she going to live after seeing what she saw? Or end up in the arms of Death? What did Jeongin and Joy do to be part of the reason why it all started and only to worsen the situation? Are they even human? Or something else? Too many questions but one answer can solve it all.

Love blossoms but will it last? Love can either kill or heal. Always remember, Death might be knocking up on your door looking so innocent. As they said, some things aren't always what they seem to appear to be. 

"Live and Love. Goodluck, you'll definitely need it"

- Unknown person