Backstory

A/N ; I actually didn't noticed that I didn't posted the backstory. I'll post now since it was going through construction now T^T. I'm really sorry! Chapter 4 will be published around this month. Exams are just around the corner and we already have lots of projects and reports! Sorry and thank you for understanding!

Haerin and Woojin

Woojin is always acting like a parent towards Stray Kids. That's what attracted Haerin to him. Being Hyera's bestfrined, she hooked up Woojin and Haerin to each other. As time passes, the others notice that they have been hanging out every single day. So they confronted them and told them what has been happening between them. That's when everyone knows, they finally have another parent to mess with.

Hyera and Chan

Hyera and Chan were classmates before they even met. They just didn't notice each other mainly because of Hyera being top 1 and Chan being top 2. All they think about is beating each other without even knowing each other's name. They met because of their maknae Jeongin and Joy, his girlfriend. They instantly clicked and started helping each other eversince. But nothing change since Hyera is still top 1 and Chan is still top 2. But for them, they are both top 1 in each other's hearts.

Yerin and Minho

Yerin's bestfriend was Chan and Woojin. Ever since they met through dancing, they instantly clicked. As time pass, their circle of friends got bigger and bigger. That's when Lee Minho showed up and joined them. Being the leader's in both dance team of their group, they both looked at each other as enemies. Time passes by again and both knew that they are falling for each other. One thing that attracted Minho to Yerin was her piercings. Until Minho finally got the courage and confessed. He confessed by adding the 3 piercings (the flowers) to her collection. Of course, Yerin said yes and their relationship began.

Sam and Changbin

Sam, being a Bibliophile, traveled the world for her love for books. She bumped into Seungmin in Korea then started hanging out. Then as the last week of her visit came, Seungmin then introduced Sam to his friends. Changbin fell in love at first sight. So he gained up the courage and asked Sam for her number. Afterwards, they started hanging out without the other members. As the last day came, they promised to see each other again and to stay in contact. What surprised Changbin was that after 3 months, Sam came back and officially stayed in Korea since she was now 18 yrs old.

Jamaica and Hyunjin

Felix met Jamaica when they were still in Australia. Time came where Felix had to go to Korea for an auditon, Jam managed to convince her parents to allow her to stay with Felix. Being a 14 yrs old girl isn't easybut since they do trust Felix, they allowed her. They both flew and since they both have a passion for Dancing, they did busking. That's where they met Minho who also joined their busking. Their group of friends expanded when Felix and Minho met Hyunjin dancing in the middle of a busking event. Like Changbin, Hyunjin fell in love at first sight. Dancing was their communication and soon Hyunjin finally asked Jam out when she turned 17.

Sandra and Jisung

Minho was with his team when he met Sandra. Seeing her again is unbelievable. Sandra hugged the life out of Minho when they met at that time. He then found out that Sandra was composing songs, that's why she's here in Korea and also planning to stay. Minho then introduced Sandra to his other friends, Jisung and Chan. Sandra saw Chan and hugged the life out of him, just like Minho. You see, Minho and Sandra was bestfriends when Sandra stayed in Korea until she was 8, Then moved to Australia when she turned 9 and stayed there till she tuned 13. She found her passion for composing at the age 9, hence why she met Chan. She moved back to Korea to hand out the songs that she has been composing to JYP, that's where she met Minho and Chan again, also her first love. Yup, Jisung was her first love. A couple months later, Jisung confessed like the way he confessed back then.

Ashleigh and Felix

Ash loves singing any kind of genre but she loves trot the most. She was singing trot at the time she met Jeongin. After she was done, Jeongin came close to her and introduced himself. Ever since that day, they started hanging out. Time came where his hyungs were curious of the girl that he has been talking about so they said to invite her, that's where she met Felix in a very embarrassing way. They were preparing the food and Ash was feeling quite under the weather but she didn't want to bother Jeongin and his Hyungs. So she came with a very high fever. Jeongin knocked and Felix opened the door, shirtless. Then suddenly, Ash fainted. His hyungs thought she fainted because of Felix and let her rest on the couch. She woke up with Jeongin smiling at her. She then saw Felix smirking at her. "I'm sorry for fainting. The reason why is not because I saw one of your member shirtless, but because of the high fever that I am having right now." They then started panicking bringing some towels and the thermometer. They then made Felix take care of you. Then, you know what happens next.

Rose and Seungmin

She hated Jeongin at first because of the low confidence that he was sporting but she learned to love him. Because she inspired him and as he was practicing, he perfect it and hugged her. That's the first time she met Seungmin, who is like Jeongin. So as usual, she also hated him. As time passes by, she saw Seungmin practicing every single day 'till he fainted. Luckily, Rose was there to witness it and took care of him. Jeongin said that he wasn't eating properly and kept practicing. The next thing Jeongin said made her surprised. "It was for you. He wanted to impress you. Love at first sight." What they didn't know was that Rose was also falling in love with Seungmin but denied it. After that, Rose started being affectionate towards Seungmin, making him confessed.

Joy and Jeongin

Joy and Jisung were childhood bestfriends, along with Minho and Sandra. But Joy was the one who stayed with Jisung and Minho. One day, Jisung came to the conclusion of introducing Joy to his group. The boys loved her especially Jeongin but in a different way. He was shy at first but with his hyungs by his side, he gained courage and asked the girl out for a date. Joy said yes and after that, they started talking and keeping in touch. That date confirmed both of their feelings for each other. Till they both confessed at the same time. Such a coincidence. They both planned something at the same time! It's not really a coincidence, just joking. It was because of his hyungs.

All of them

Joy was a social butterfly. When Jeongin mentioned that the guys each have their girlfriends, she asked for their number and started hanging out. They became best of friends 'till they reach their age (the age stated on their profile). They all mentioned that they met their boyfriends because of the others boyfriends. So, Joy and Jeongin planned a date with the 18 of them. All agreed and they started hanging out ever since.

Stated on the Prologue, Jeongin and Joy did this on purpose. They got into some business that wasn't even supposed to be found out. Joy's dad was actually the one who made the elevator and the creatures inside it. Jeongin was dragged into this mess. He and Joy was captured by Joy's dad but they returned, with a different blood inside their bodies. Will they survive with this blood? Or will it kill them?

But why did he make it? Why didn't he decide to destroy it when the disappearance began? Was it there because of a reason? Does someone need to destroy it? Perhaps their blood? Will they need to sacrifice themselves?