❄ III - Investigation ❄

Haerin's POV

2 days after the accident

"Yerin-ah, are you okay now?" I asked as we gather together on our house (Woojin oppa and Minho's Apartment). "Yeah, thanks to Min-oppa." She said shivering as she cuddles more into Minho's side. "because I was thinking of investigating the elevator. I really want to do it. It's like luring me in? Do you guys feel the light static when we got nearer to the elevator?" I asked rubbing my arms. I then got up to open the heater but suddenly got pushed down. I landed on Woojin oppa's chest. "Why leave me?~" He asked in a whiny voice. "I'm not gonna leave you, you whiny bear. I'm just going to turn on the heater." I said struggling to get out of his grip around my waist.

He snuggled to my neck and whined. I let out a sigh then I heard Rose volunteer. "I'll be the one to turn it on. Can you tell where it is? because unlike you and the others, except for Seungmin oppa, they're very clingy." She said then giving a stare to Seungmin, who is busy playing on his phone. She sighed and almost looks like she wants to cry. "Nope! I'm not letting this past. Rose, I'll come with. You guys, start a movie and get blankets and pillows from our rooms." I said and let Woojin take his hands off of me. "Whiny bear, stay and wait for me, okay?" I said pecking his lips. He pouted but nodded and go with the others.

"Let's go!~" I said and took Rose to the basement. "What happened? For all I know, Seungmin is one of the clingiest members on the group?" I asked as I turn the heater on and sat on one of the bean bags. Rose sat on my left and sighed again, "It's just that...we got into a fight. He was always on his phone, always going out in the night and coming back tomorrow morning. I've suspected him of cheating but he just lashed out on me. He...accidentally slapped me and threw a vase at me." She then took her shirt off to see scars. "Oh my gosh!" I said as I quickly find my scar cream (A/N Idk what it's called!~). I then handed it to her and helped her apply it.

She put her shirt on and I was fuming mad. Everyone knows how I hate violence/abuse but this is...making me so mad. "Unnie, calm down." Rose said and hugged me. "I'm sorry but everyone knows I hate violence/abuse. I won't let this shit fucking pass." I said venom laced in my voice. Rose flinched and I soften seeing her like this. "I didn't mean to scare you, Rose." I said in a soft voice. "It's okay, let's go?" She said and led me to the living room where I saw Seungmin sitting there still on his phone but smiling. I then looked at Rose seeing tears and that's just what fueled my anger up. I angrily marched up to Seungmin, Woojin oppa sensing something but before he stops me, I already had Seungmin's collar in my hand.

"Really, Seungmin? REALLY?!" I shouted and push his face near to mine. "What the fuck entered your mind to fucking SLAPPED AND THREW A VASE TO ROSE?!" I said with venom. I heard gasps all around the room. I was never the cursing type but things like this just fuels up the other me. "I'm really sorry...but I had no choice. The company that I was in wanted me to break-up with Rose. I really don't want to but I have no choice. Either break-up with her or not debut at all. I love Rose but this is my dream, noona." He said with his head bowed down.

"You...you are such a fucking IDIOT! There are many entertainments out there yet you chose to stay in that piece of trash because they are going to debut you earlier?! YOU HAVE SO MANY CHOICES, SEUNGMIN! IS ROSE NOT EVEN IMPORTANT FOR YOU?!" I shouted and let him go pacing the room. Woojin oppa hugged me but I escaped from his grip. "Seungmin! Rose loves you. Don't you see that? She gave you a chance even though she hates how you kept on being not confident enough! You can go to JYP! They do have a dating ban but look at me and Woojin? Hyera and Chan? Sandra and Jisung? We pulled through and almost got caught be we didn't. You have to sacrifice sometimes to prove your love." I said as I pull my hair. "Noona, I'm really sorry. I do love Rose. I love her so much with all of my heart. I guess the thought of debuting early clouded my mind with pride." He said and bowed to me.

"Rose, can we talk?" He asked with regret. Rose looked at me and I nodded. "Sure." She said and followed him up.

"I'm really sorry, guys. I guess anger filled my mind." I said bowing 90 degrees. I then heard laughter and look up with confusion. "You're so innocent, mama bear." Chan said. "You know how I hate violence/abuse. Also cursing but...ugh" I said with a groan. Woojin put his hand on my waist and hugged me from behind. "You look so sexy a while ago." He whispered and I blushed so hard. "HYUNG, THERE ARE MINORS HERE!" Chan shouted. We just laughed and wait for the two.

Rose's POV