❄ I - Disappearance ❄

"I dreamed of you every night. It felt so real. And when I'd wake up the next morning, it was like your disappearance was fresh. Like you'd left me all over again."

- Brodi Ashton, Everneath

Hyera's POV

'You're now tuning in to LIVE! There have been reports of children mysteriously disappearing into an elevator and never going back. This is told by an Unknown Person with a cloak. It doesn't want to say what it's gender is but depends on the voice, we think that it's a boy. It doesn't want to say anything in danger of getting killed by a Zyan? Kyan? *Taking the mic off* Is it a Zyan or Kyan? *indistinctly*It's Zyan *Putting the mic back on* of getting killed by a Zyan. Let's now tune in to Lily where she is with the police with the Elevator.

Lily: This is the elevator *photo on the media* that, that unknown person said not to enter. The police entered it without pressing any buttons but it closed and took them to a destination. Until now there are no signs of them. One police said (He entered without letting the doors close) that there are 5 buttons. The 5th button is colored red with Hell on the side of the button. Since the other police aren't coming back any time, they are planning to camp out here and wait for them. That's all for today, Herin.

Herin: Ok--

I switch off the TV to see my phone that kept on ringing. I looked at the caller and saw Chan oppa's name on it.

Chan: Whatchu doing? The gals and guys wanted to hang out. You in?

Hyera: Yeah sure! What time and where?

Chan: At the amusement park down the road. Near Joy's house.

Hyera: Okay. See you there!~

I hang up and started to get dressed. An hour later, I closed my door to see Chan oppa standing with his car behind him. "I thought I said that I'll see you there?" I asked crossing my arms with a smile on my face. "The kids left without me~" He said in a whiny voice. I slightly cringe but not letting him see or else he might attack me with his 'aegyo'.

"Come on. We need to hurry up or else the kids might attack Woojin oppa and Haerin unnie for money." I said before Chan started the car and drove to out destination.

10 Minutes Later

We saw them smirking at us when we got down off the car. "Whatever you're thinking with that mind of yours, stop it. We got late because this fat-ass wanted Mcdonalds." I said as I walked to the counter where we will take our bands. Chan oppa collected moneys from Woojin oppa, Haerin unnie and the kids. "In my defense, I haven't eaten my breakfast because of these dum- I mean kids!" Chan oppa said with a smile while Haerin unnie is glaring at him. I just laughed along with the others.

I hand out their bands. "Okay, so go do whatever you want. Since it's already 3 pm, we'll meet back here in the front at 7 pm to watch the fireworks. Stay safe, children!~" I said as we go our separate ways. Me and Chan oppa headed out to the headbands where Minho picked a red ribbon. "Chris wants black!" Chan oppa said with a pout. Of course, Minho being the dongsaeng he is, followed Chan oppa and found a black ribbon.

He replaced the red and Chan goofily smiled. "I look good." He said then started posing. We all bursted out laughing while Yerin was filming the whole thing. "This will go viral, Chan oppa!" Yerin said while still filming Chan posing and making funny faces.

"That's enough. Let's go and enjoy the rides!" I said while dragging Chan to the Vikings.

Joy's POV

"Jeongin oppa, I'm scared." I said shivering. We were just walking behind Sandra and Jisung oppa when someone captured us. They put a sack on our heads and tie our feet and hands. "I just hope they won't notice. You know how they get when they worry." Jeongin oppa said trying to hold my hand. Once he did, the doors opened and they carried us...into my Dad's house?! Someone opened the door and let us in.

"Don't te-" "Yes, darling. I am the one who captured you and your boyfriend." Dad said chuckling. "What the fuck? Joy, what's the meaning of this?!" Jeongin oppa said. "I don't fucking know! You bastard! Let him go! Don't drag him into this shit that you made!" I said cursing at my own father.

"Now, darling. That's not how you talk to your fath-" "You will never be my father. Eversince you stepped out of the house. You took that title with you, you fucking shit!" I said and got a slap in return. "Joy! Are you okay? Don't put your filthy hands on my girlfriend!" Jeongin oppa said while struggling to get out of the ties.

Klane, my father's name, took the sack of our heads. "I didn't want to hurt you. All I need is your help." He said. "What kind of help?" Jeongin oppa said curiously. "The elevator that I created isn't really supposed to be found out. But that unknown person did and I had to capture him. The creatures inside the destination where the elevator will lead you isn't normal nor ordinary. I need someone who will go into that elevator with confidence and defeat the creatures. These disappearances started because they wanted your blood, Joy. Your mother was actually the one who started this. When she gave birth to you, she took a sample of your blood and made those creatures. I captured Jeongin because what you didn't know was that your mother also donated your blood. You met for a reason!" He said making us shocked.

"What?! What do they need our blood for?" Me and Jeongin oppa said at the same time.

"Damn, they did erase both of your memories. Your mothers are not normal.They're half human, half Zyan. Zyan is a creature which creates monstersdifferent of looks and shapes. They feed on children's blood. Your mothers gaveyour blood to them to make them stronger. That's why I need you two here. Ineed to get a sample of your blood and make a serum in which that can kill thecreatures using your blood also." He explained while taking out a syringe.

"So like, you're going to take our blood and make it stronger to kill those creatures because our blood is also running through their veins?" I said shivering because of the needle. Jeongin oppa tries to hold my hand but fails. 'Dad'saw this and made the others cut the ties on our hands.

"Okay, we'll give you what you want. But please make it seem like we are still ordinary people. I know what you're planning, Dad." I said with venom in my voice. Jeongin oppa held my hand as my Dad and his assistant took our bloods. He then took another syringe and insert the blood into our body. "That blood will make you stronger. You can fight the creatures with that blood in your bloodstream. Stay safe and help us save the children. Your mothers are planning to create creatures to take over the world. We need to destroy that elevator so that they won't take your blood again. Keep your friends safe. You need help, taught them to fight. I hope you still remember what I taught you, Joy." He said then letting us out.

"Go before your friends notice that you guys aren't in the amusement park. Listen to the unknown person's words." He said before leading us into a car. The car then started to drive to the amusement park. It dropped us where they captured us. "Thank you." Jeongin oppa said coldly while rubbing my wrists and his before dragging me to where the food is. It's almost 7 pm. Didn't even know we took that long.