His Cruelty

Once upon a time there lived a king far far away. He had the whole world in his hands and every other king whom he didn't rule were at his mercy. His dark black hair settled perfectly on his dark, wild and fire eyes. Like he could be called the definition of perfect...

“But at the same time if his smile was as sweet as sugar simultaneously it was as dangerous as poison”..

People lived for him and people died for him either willingly or forcefully. Swords and shields were his only best friends. Yet he didn't hate anyone even after having  so much of pride filled in him.

Except “HER”

Every girl wanted his attention but his stare(death stare never went off her). But the question is...

Why did he hate her?!?!

The same blood was running through her every vein which was colored from his father's blood.

He wanted to burn her into ashes. Wanted to punish her in all her seven ages.

The blood in her veins was the reason that he lost his beloved mothers shadow from his head.
The thirst of his hatred could be quenched only and only by her blood.

But what he didn't know was that the one he wished to burn into ashes was fire itself.

Who was right and who was wrong in this game of hatred and death was difficult to say but...

If he was the cruelty of the world then are we sure that she is the care. What if she is someone worse.

If that “her” can be a creator of this world then she can also be the destroyer.
Can poison be killed by poison?
Can fire burn fire?
Can darkness be vanished with darkness?
Can tears be stopped with blood?

Hey guyzzz what do you think will she be someone who could lose to him easily like everyone else or will she be the only one who could conquer over him. Please comment below and tell me what you think?!?! 😉😉😉And stay tuned..

Love
S....