A Love Story

Warning
This chapter may contain some words or instances which may not be appropriate for some age group

"My queen it is time for you to leave"
said a husky voice with a feeling of tension in the voice. Then finally those beautiful eyes opened to see what was going on.
As she opened her eyes the person talking to her immediately bent his head looking downwards in fear. You could see his hands and legs shaking vigorously like a scared cat.

"Queen our troops are not strong enough you have to go to king suga's kingdom as servant and spy on him"

She had done the job of spy manier times under her sisters rule but this was the first time she was going to become a servant of her biggest enemy?!?!

"SUGA" This name enraged the fire in her heart and peeled all her scars once again...

"Yes I would definitely visit him once to give him the taste of death once and for all!!!" with a quite confident and fierce look on her face

"No my queen please don't colour your hands with his dirty blood we will be happy to do the honors" said that scared person still shaking"

"Hmm I would try to control myself"

But then suddenly her eyes grew wider and darker and her face went red. It almost felt like she would tear the world apart..

"He is destined to die with my hands understand!!!!!"

The person fell on his knees and asked for her mercy crying like a baby. Her fear could be clearly seen in everyone's eyes.

"She was like a nightmare dressed like a daydream"

Queen"her" : I don't know why my sword is again going thirsty for blood!

Person: I am sorry your majesty please have Mercy on mee!!!!!

Within seconds blood splashed all over that majestic courtroom and everybody stood there closing their eyes. Her face and hands were all covered with blood.
But she turned back in arrogance and walked away as if nothing had happened.

Suddenly a shadow could be seen across the royal bathe. That place had light coloured curtains which soothed the eyes. And a lot of scents for the queen to use. The whole room had scent of roses. Her shadow that could be visible because of the little sunlight that seeped through the small holes in the front side which was supposed to be a little window.
The shadow stood straight with pride. But when her face started to be a little visible all one could see was a exceptionally beautiful woman lamenting and washing away all the blood from her hands. Her pale hands had went red because her continuous rubbing of her hands even after the blood stains had left long long ago.

"Was she not what she showed!! Did she have those feelings like every human"

After some time two of her servants appeared there. She came out of her majestic bath and her pale flawless body and her beauty was no joke!! This time her eyes were not filled with anger or pride but they were filled with an anxious and curious expressions.

She knew that going to that kingdom was wrong but she had to fulfill her duties.

The servants wrapped a cloth around her body which was deep red in color and had gold work on it.
A wide but conscious smile spread all over her face. The long hair settled perfectly on her face and those gentle flicks tickled her cheeks. The water drops that were dripping from her hair and eye lashes felt like small shiny pearls dropping on the ground.

Then her servants started to get her ready to become a person that she had never came across. She was finally becoming a normal woman. For the first time red lipstick lightly colored her gentle lips and her beautiful eyes became more darker and gentle. Those small emerald rings and that small necklace truly shined on her pale skin. This beauty of hers was never seen before. The Floor touching white gown made her look like a bride.
The sweet smell of fresh lily and roses coming from every part of her body made her even more adorable.
Then she tugged a golden dagger beneath her gown and urgently left for her long journey.

"She was yet to discover her real destiny"

Hey guyzzz what do you think about the queen. Does she really have a soft side or those are just fake sobs... Whatever you think you can comment down and if you like the chapter please vote for it. 🤗🤗🤗