Begin

If we say begin does it really mean begin?!?! What if nothing begins but everything finishes?!?!

Can a love story be established between two haters. Because this is the bitter truth than the sweet lies.

But what if their existence vanishes as soon as they meet. Do you still have the guts to say that they are lovers?!?!
If yes, then face the complexity of this story and their life.

A story written with the lovers blood and all those sweet significance of love burned to ashes. Will these questions be ever solved or will they remain as questions for you, me and everyone.

"Would their pride be the beginning, their tears filling the story and the end would be something worse?!?!"

"Or would their hatred be the beginning, their love filling the whole story and their happy life be their end?!?!"

Both the ways sound like a fairy tale or a depressing story but what if this story was just based on two normal humans just like you and me who have both hatred and love...

These are some questions for you to solve and all I have to do is give you the answers to them with a slow progression.

"Are you ready to handle love and hurting both at the same time??!!"

This chapter was quite small but after this we are going to start with the real stuff the real story that will make you cry and laugh at the same time. Are you really ready?!? You can comment below and vote this chapter if you like it😉😉😊😊