I Call You Her

She was the "her". She was the "her" when united with him could be the strong power. But without him she was already the strongest.

"Every man in her kingdom seemed like her enemy "

Even calling out her name aloud gave shivers down people's spine.

"She preferred to cut those heads which didn't bend for her"

She wanted to be the one and only "her" for him. She wanted to be the reason why he would regret and cry for everything in his life. She wanted to be his blood who would betray him someday with a single slash of her sword.

She was the beautiful sin caused by God. She wasn't afraid of fire because she was fire itself.

"Instead of lipsticks the only thing that beautified her lips was the blood of her enemies"

And her sharp sword which had cut a lot of throats was her only jewellery.
Her beautiful eyes could blind everyone around her.

"Could she love anyone!!!"

Yess!! She loved her. The one which was a true "her" of love and respect.
She was her one and only sister.
She gave love and affection to both her lovers and her enemies.

She was living for "her" (sister) and she could die for her. But the "her" in our story changed...
When?!?

Her sisters hugs and kisses were stolen from "her". And all that was left was her beautiful pale body...

His blood was the reason for everything that happened to "her"..

She had already lost her Reason to live and die and all that was left were thorns and hatred for him.

Can scars be covered with even more scars?
Can living without killing him be worse than dying without killing him?
Can cutting others wings make you fly?

Was she wearing a mask of the devil or was she the monster itself.

What if both of them weren't the players but simply pawns in someone's hand?!?!?

Heyyyy guyzzz how was this chapter. Is "her" his death or will she be his life's only destiny. Plzz comment below what you think and vote.Stay tuned. 😉😉😉😍😘