Chapter 10

Kaz POV
Liam coughed. "It all started two days ago when we were playing truth or dare."
*****FLASHBACK*****
We played truth or dare and kidnapped two girls then got on with our lives
*****FLASHBACK OVER*****
"Wow ok now i totally understand things from your perspective" said Jo. "That makes total sense...NOT! That makes no sense! What did you expect to happen when you kidnapped us?"
"Uh," Liam looked taken aback. "I don't know. It was gonna be funny."
"What was your plan for *after* you kidnapped us?"
"Well we were gonna leave you in our cars for like a week then handcuff you to the kitchen table in our tour bus." Niall shrugged. "So far we've kept to it really well."
"And whats the next part of your plan?"
"Well I guess we have to bring you on tour with us! We kinda shot ourselves in the foot with that."
I TOTALLY started fangirling!!!! OMG we were gonna tour with one direction! One direction was here, Jo was here, we were gonna roadtrip across America...can this day get any better?!?!
Oh d*rn! Jo still didn't know I liked one direction! I had to act like I wasn't enjoying every moment of this!
"WE CAN'T COME WITH YOU!!" Screamed Jo. "I work six jobs! Have you ever tried to support your baby twin sister with a single minor's income?! Oh my god we do not have time for this! I don't even have a high school diploma!!" She started freaking out and trying to break away from the table. It didn't work though. I wondered how the boys found these industrial strength handcuffs.
"Aren't you gonna fight, Kaz?" She asked.
"Oh. Right." I said. "Agh!" I shook my hands a few times, rattling the chains. "I need to escape! Agh!...Welp, looks like I can't escape. Too bad."
"Curses," she spat.
Zayn looked at all of the boys. It looked like they were talking to each other without words. Some kinda psychic thing. Finally, he nodded. "You're coming with us. We can talk to Simon soon and figure something out but for now, we have to tour together."
"OMG!!!" I squealed. "I mean. Psh. Whatever. Fine."
"Ugh," Jo groaned. "Maybe he'll have something sensible to say. I guess we're stuck here."
"Sadly so," said Zayn. "We'll try to make you comfortable."
"Can you uncuff us?"
"Nah."
"...Okay then."
"I mean, like, give you the comforts of home."
"Like what?"
Louis and Harry hugged each other, jumped up and down, and yelled, "SHOPPING!!!!"