Chapter 8

*kaz POV*

I had this crazy headache when I woke up and i blinked a few times to try and get it to leave. "OMG," i mumbled. Jo was sitting beside me with her head down like she was asleep. "Jo...Jo, i had this crazy dream where, like, we were kidnapped by One Direction and it was the most basic thing ever because like I would never listen to their music right and then when they woke me up Liam was like carrying you and you were unconscious-"
Huh, that's weird. Jo usually interrupts me by now. "Jo? Jo, can you hear me?" Then I looked at her face and OMG SHE WAS UNCONSCIOUS!
I started like flipping out and I tried to wake her up but my hands were tied together with tawny brown rope and I couldnt move!!
Ok, ok kaz, calm down, think this through. So maybe you did get kidnapped. Where am i?
I looked around and saw that i was in a really big RV like one that a band would have for touring. No, no, not a band. Like an old couple maybe that likes rock n roll.
Ok then outside the window was a concert venue. No, it had to be like a baseball stadium or something.
On the wall was a poster for one directions upcoming tour. Like omg this was one directions trailer?!?! No, no, stop. It was just a twelve year old who likes road trips with her grandparents. Clearly. Ok.
I glanced at jo. She was still unconscious but now she was drooling on the table we were tied up at. Ew, we'll work on that.
While i was trying to decide what to do, niall horan walked by and got a glass of orange juice and accidentally met my eyes.
We stared at each other for a second.
He blinked.
I didnt move.
And then...
I screamed at the top of my lungs.
The glass shattered in his hands and he flinched, holding his ears.
I only stopped when i ran out of breath.
"Awww," he said loudly. "Now there's orange juice on the floor! How am i supposed to clean this up?"
He started saying swear words and tried to clean up the orange juice with the bottom of his shirt then he sighed frustratedly when it wasnt working and he took off his whole shirt to clean the mess. Uh...WHAT?!?!?! OMG!!!!!!
I took a deep breath so i could scream again but he grabbed my mouth and i couldnt make any noise! I started cussing him out from behind his hand.
"Sh, sh," he said, sounding kinda scared. "We'll explain soon. Dont scream or youll wake the others. Im gonna take my hand away...and you have to stay quiet. Can you do that?"
I nodded slowly, trying to decide if his tone was endearing or condescending and misogynystic.
He moved his hand and sighed with relief, still holding his shirt.
I decided it was sexist. I screamed again and while he panicked to shut me up (typical man, wants to silence the girl he just kidnapped. Ugh, the year is 2016, get over it already) there were a ton of footsteps and a voice behind me said "niall, keep it down, we're trying to sleep."
I turned around to look who said it and it was...HARRY STYLES!!!!!