Chapter 7

Kaz POV
It was all black...OMG...I had been in the same position for 28 hours, i could see on the car's clock that it had been 28 hours. I was blindfolded and hadn't seen anything but black for over a day! Where was I? Why wasn't I at home? Was Jo okay? Of course Jo would be okay...LOL! She could handle herself. Why would I doubt her? I needed to focus on myself right now. LOL, I couldn't escape, silly Kaz! My hands and wrists and ankles were bound together with light brown, tawny rope.
There was a noise outside the door and then the door opened and i could hear voices:

PERSON 1: Did you seriously do it?
PERSON 2: Yeah i did, i found a teenage girl in the yard of a random house somewhere
PERSON 1: I dont believe you, you've never completed a dare.
PERSON 2: I have too! Maybe youre just rude.
PERSON 3: Aha LMAO that's funny Hazza, Liam is totally rude.

Wait...Hazza? Liam? Could it be...

PERSON 1: Wait! Hazza, don't open the door just yet! What if she's awake?
PERSON 2: Oh come on, Liam, she's not going to be awake. She's american! Don't they sleep until like 2 pm?
PERSON 3: Yeah that's what I heard...
PERSON 1: Well...okay...But when you open the door you have to make sure that she's unconscious for real.
PERSON 3: Yeah that's good! Do that, Harry.
PERSON 2: WHAT?! I can't hit a girl! You do it, Niall.
PERSON 3: that sounded incredibly sexist, Harry. It's about time you learn to respect women as people and not as helpless damsels.
PERSON 1: Niall has a point, Harry, you're incredibly mysogynistic and you need to alter that behavior.

Niall...Harry...It has to be.

They opened the door and pulled off my blindfold and I saw to my disbelief that it was...One Direction!
It was dark, like the middle of the night, and they pulled me a little bit out of the car. I couldn't recognize anywhere around me- oh no! How would I get home?!?!?!
Niall was holding a bag of chips and Liam had Jo in his arms like a bride. An unconscious, maybe dead bride! Oh no!!! They were all wearing black jeans and black shirts and black boots and black leather jackets. They also had...Guns?!?!?!
I was afraid of the boy band and my idols One Direction but I had other issues, like maybe escaping! Or calling the police! Or finding a cell phone, aaah!
Harry pulled his arm back and, just as I flinched, he hit me on the side of the face so that my head snapped to the side and I passed out...