#4 Break up series: Before it all went wrong

Niall: You woke up to the smell of bacon, which means one thing: it's Sunday! You raced down the stairs and into the kitchen to greet your amazing fiancé, Niall. You were only wearing a bra and panties with Niall's oversized shirt on over. He was still cooking so you came up behind him and gave him a huge hug.

"Morning babe." You whisper in his ear, you see him smile.

"Morning princess." He says still facing the breakfast, in a swift action he put the bacon on the plate with the pancakes, then turns around and puts his arms around your waist pulling you closer. "You look beautiful." He leans in and kisses your full lips before kissing down to your brown neck. You moan as he kisses your collarbone.

"This is perfect." You say, mentally making a photograph to preserve this moment.

Harry: You flicked through the pages of your wedding album that had just arrived, you were currently on the page with your bridesmaids (in beautiful yellow) and the groomsmen (in their suits), you laughed at the cocked eyebrows that they all had. You turn the page to the last page. You and Harry stood happily hand in hand. Your mermaid style dress, with an empire waist and a ruffled trail. You looked at your faces, Harry was smiling and looking at you meanwhile you were laughing at one of the bridesmaids off camera.

"Mrs. Styles?" Harry says from behind you, the you hear your wedding song, "all of me" by John legend. He walks in front you, and in front of the sofa that you are on, he takes your hand making you stand up. You wrap your hands around his neck as he does the same around your waist. You both sway to the music, blissfully.

Liam: You smiled at the test in your hands, no you and Liam weren't married but you were stable and happy. Plus with Liam coming back from tour soon, he could pop the question at any moment. You were about to start crying , when you heard the door bell ring. You were expecting your best friend so you, starting talking before opening the door.

"Y/F/N! I'm pregnant! Can you believe it-" you open the door and stop talking, Liam is behind the door with a bouquet of roses in his hand.

"Y/N, are we.... are you.... am I" Liam stutters, you can tell he's nervous like when you threw a surprise party for him, he scooped you up and gave twirled you around. You wanted it to last forever.

Louis: He looked so perfect at the end of your shared hotel bed, he doesn't know you're up yet. You had an.... eventful night last night, and you were tired but you couldn't miss Louis' morning look. He's hair is still tousled and he's buttoning his shirt, he turns around and sees your eyes open so he leans over and gives you a kiss.

"I'm going to go and order room service. Love you babe." You let his words echo in your head. Love you babe.

Zayn: You rolled off of Zayn's body and lay down beside him and wrap yourself in his red sheets and staring at the ceiling. Zayn disappears out the bedroom door, he then comes back with a tray of champagne and strawberries in milk and white chocolate. He sets in down on the bed. You grab a glass and take a sip, being One Direction's assistant had benefits, he is one of them. 

"That was fun," Zayn says planting a kiss on your cheek, "How about we do this again on Tuesday?" He says taking a strawberry and feeding it to you.

"Isn't that your date with Perrie?" You ask, rolling your eyes.

"Y/N, you know your the only person I'd do that with." Zayn leans forward and strokes your cheek. You plant a kiss on his lips. You think to yourself, 'Perrie ain't got nothin' on me..."