The First Day of Our Anime Crushes Living with Us!

~Lily's P.O.V~

So last night was okay, Gaara asked no more questions and i got ready for bed in the bathroom. I just wore a knee-length nightgown and got into bed.

"Good night Gaara." I say with a yawn and turns off the light.

I was asleep quickly but thought I heard him say "Good night" back.

*time skip to morning*

I wake up and see Gaara still at the window ledge but looking at a book.

"Morning Gaara, I am going to make some breakfast, what would you like to eat, since the other 2 won't wake up till 10?" I ask him as I am in the bathroom getting a robe on and fixing my hair.

He replies. "Sure Lily, i would like anything you make."

" Ok Gaara, how about some pancakes,eggs and bacon?" I asked as I walked down stairs to the kitchen.

He replies "That's fine" and follows me. He just sits there, watching me cook.

I set the table for us and serve the food when it's done. I set one in front of Gaara but he didn't want much, so I gave him one pancake, a little bit of eggs and one slice of bacon. I had 2 pancakes, a lot of eggs and 2 slices of bacon. Yum!!! After eating I cleaned up the table.

"Hey lets go in the living room and do something, Gaara." I stated and walked in there. I sat on the couch. Gaara followed and did the same. "So Gaara, how has life been?" I asked him.

"Do you really want to know?" He asked with a raised browless eye and I nodded. I really did. "My life is not a happy one, so do you want to hear all of it?

"I do Gaara, i know it hasn't been the best for you but I want to hear all of it, the bad, sad and bloody, no matter what. I want to understand you pain and how you feel about your life. I know that your father tried to kill you and your uncle betrayed you, but what about the rest of your life?" I asked him. He told me the story of his life in a few hours, and he finished when my sister and Sasuke woke up. You can hear the fumbling and grumbling up there already. Poor Bri.