A Good Day Out, or so I Thought.

~Lily's P.O.V~

Gaara and me found a seat in the corner of the café. We both sat down and looked over the menu. I was thinking of getting steak, even if you usually have that for dinner and it was new on the menu.

"Hey garra-kun, do you want steak, it's new on the menu?" I asked him and seeing him still look through the menu. "or would you like something else?" I asked again.

He just shook his head and said " I'll have what your eating." I just shrugged and the waiter came over, this is the only café I know that has waiters.

Waiter asked "what will you guys have to drink?

I answered " We both would like to have 2 Zen tea, and we already decided on two steak platters for lunch" then I hand the waiter the menus, and now we wait for the food.

"Ok gaara it shouldn't take long for the food come, it really is a good place to eat and you can order stuff to take out up at the counter and wait here for it. Do you like it here so far garra-kun, in this world?" I asked him while we wait.

Gaara looks at me and say's "I have only been here a few days and you know I don't like a lot of stuff, but it's not to bad here, i'm not getting called a monster or having glares at me all the time. " he just shrugs at that and I was happy it's not like his world, everyone hates him and it will take years before anyone see's his good side and he become kazakage.

I smile and say " Well i'm happy for that, I know you don't like many things and yeah, here everyone loves anime characters like you and sasuke." then I shrug but then I feel glares on my back and see some girls glaring at me. They must be jealous that i'm with a hot guy over here and not them. They are the kind of girls who think they can have any guy they want, but they are not getting "my Gaara". And I am protective of thing I like, not usually people, but I will lose him one day so I'm not giving up him till it's time for him to go home.

He nods at me and the food comes, we eat silently and the girls keep glaring, then I thought "Bri and sasuke didn't eat lunch yet, especially since they fight and argue so much so maybe I should bring them some food too."

"Hey gaara, I'm going to get some food for Bri and sasuke, so i'm going to go up front and pay, i'll be right back while we wait for their food too, ok" I tell him

Gaara just nods and looks out side. I just shrug and go up there to order and pay for our and their food. When I look back at our table I gasp and scowl.

~Sorry about the cliff hanger and I hate them to but they do make you want the next chapter, right? Comment and give more hearts and i'll get you guys more chapters. Promise!!!~