Confessions and Cookies!

~Lilly P.O.V~

When I looked back at our table I saw the three girls who were sitting a few tables behind us around gaara and flirting! I was so mad and shocked, they had the nerve to go there. FLIRTING with my gaara-kun. It was not going to happen, but when I was going to march over there and handle it the food came.

"Here you go miss your food" the cashier said and handed me the bags.

"Thank you very much" I said with a growl then marched over to gaara's and I table, "Hey you girls, back off, gaara is mine and he doesn't want you over here" I said to them with my hands on my hips, glaring at them.

Girls replied "Well how do you know, he isn't complaining" one said and the other 2 just smirked.

I still glared and then looked to gaara and asked " You don't want them here, do you gaara-kun?"

He looked at me then at the girls and said in a monotone voice "No I don't, you girls go away, we are leaving Lilly."

I was proud I won and the girls left with 'huffs' then I looked at gaara and he was giving me a look like explain something. I gave a look back with a question mark above my head.

He asked me "I'm yours Lilly? Is there something you want to ask first?"

I blushed and sat down still looking at my lap then replied "Well I do really like you and I wondered if we could be Boyfriend and Girlfriend, if you want to be that, that is?"

He smirked then said "Yes I would like to be that" I smiled then said "yes, victory for me!"

He just smiled and go up to leave, I grabbed the bags then his hand and skipped out and to home.

~Time skip to the house~

Bri and sasuke was arguing like usually but when they heard us come in, Bri came down and so did sasuke.

Bri asked "Where the hell where you 2, I was stuck with duck butt for hours. And is that food?

I answered "Yes it is food, and me and gaara went out to take a walk and for lunch, I told you that but you must of forgot. Here is yours and sasuke food."

"Thanks Lilly, also, there is some cookies if you want some, we need to eat so lets head to the kitchen." Bri said and I followed jumping up and down saying' COOKIES, COOKIES, COOKIES' the whole way there, with gaara looking at me like 'really Lilly' and I nodded. I sat down and gaara sat next to me, Bri sat across from me and sasuke across from gaara, they ate and I got the cookie jar.

"Would you like some milk gaara-kun?" I asked him and he nodded eating a chocolate chip cookie. I brought over 2 glasses of it and then ate cookies to it was quiet except for the sounds of eating food and cookies.

So far, a good day, lets see how it goes till dinner time, a few hours, anything can happen!