Smartphones; A Trey Songz love story

Chpt 1: Foregin

It all started out like this, me in the club, with a bunch of beautiful,sexy ladies in VIP. Music blasting, DJ playing my newest album "Trigga" that's gonna be coming out in a few more days, and who's excited? Me, of course. Later in the night, I knew for sure I was wasted as hell and I stumbbled to the bathroom and had to throw up, which I did. Even though I was far away from the DJ, the music is mufled, bass still bumping and vibrating the walls. I get up and flush the toilet, and cleaned my mouth up, I heard someone call my name. "Trey, come on you have to preform. Hello??" I wipe my eyes and look at who was talking to me, and it's my main partner in crime, Mister August Alsina. "I have to wha-?" "You have to preform! The crowd is waiting for you. But if I have to say you can't preform that's cool." August tells me and walks out the bathroom." I shake my head and walk out the bathroom and I see some girls in a huddle and one girl looks at me and gives me a wink and a smile and starts blushing. I smile and lick my lips and rub my hands together and decides to walk over to her. Her friends start teasing me, looking at me up and down. "Well, hello ladies what can I do for y'all?" I ask them with a smile and I see the girl that was making passes walk over to me and puts her finger on my lip and just looks at me and smiles, and there was something about her. When she talked, something told me that she was latina, because of her accent. "How come you didn't tell me that you would be here, papi Trey?" She asked me, trying to seduce me. "Well, why do you ask? Were you looking for me, babe?" I asked, winking at her. She stepped back and smiled, letting me look at all of her body and I did "excited", like always I won't lie;) "My name is Lolita, and I just came from Puerto Rico a few weeks ago, and I just was wondering if you can show me around." While I'm looking at her, all I can say is that she got a body like Beyonce, ass like Kim, eyes like Rihanna, titties like K.Michelle, basically she looks amazing! "Uh, sure but I have to go back home tomorrow morning though, I'm sorry sweetie." "Oh, w-well that's okay, I-I'll just ask someone else." says Lolita, while she walked away and her friends came with her. I felt bad, so I walked beside her. "You know Lolita, you and your friends can come with me back to my crib after tonight, if y'all don't mind." "You know, I like that. I'll get my bags from the hotel!" She smiles and walks away out of the club after she gave me her number.

12:30AM, New York City, Vacation Apartment

Lolita and her friends are here at the house and I'm enjoying it! All I see is girls with big ol butts running around, with just thongs, bras and heels on. Now, this is what I call a man's dream fullfiled. "Trey, do you have anything of yours I can wear?" asked one of Lolita's friend, Nicki. Nicki is a lightskin girl that looks a lot like Nicki Minaj, with the body, face, and just everything. She got long black-blue hair that touches the tip of her butt, which is a fat one!! Got almond eyes, looking like catwoman, and she has dark brown eyes that are too pretty to not look into. "Of course, here you go!" I hand her one of my shirts. "Thank you Daddy Trey!" She says with a wink and puts on the shirt and does a pillow fight with the girls. What else about Nicki is that she's from Miami and she's a black cuban(her mom is black and her mom is cuban), then there's Veronica, who's a girl from Hawaii that lives in Toronto, and lived there for her whole life and decied to check out the states. She's a K.Michelle look alike, with long blonde hair, a browskin girl since she got a mom from Hawaii and her dad Italian! Got dark green bambi eyes and has some really cute dimples, actually all of them have dimples. Then, there's more girls but I can't think of thier names right now, but I will tomorrow morning.