He loves Italian;)

Veronica POV

Okay, I'll tell y'all from the jump something that Trey missthought. He says I'm a Hawaiian Italian, he's 50% right. Actually my mom is half Hawaiian, because of my grandma and grandpa is black, therefore I'm all over the place since I"m a Black Hawaiian Italian( I know, it's a LOT :D). Well, now that I got that cleared, after Lolita left for work I was getting ready to go to work too. I'm a backup dancer for a lot of singers like, Usher, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Rita Ora, and a bunch of others and I actually love dancing, it's my passion! The dancing I do is pole, exotic, hip-hop and ballet only depending on what song will be done and all of that. The fact that I do pole dancing, I actually was a stripper as a career, but then I do it part time, only because I found there's more to dancing than me going up and down that pole. "Why hello Ms.Mussolini-Corelone!" Nicki yells and laughs, walking over to me. I look at her and laughs. "Well aren't you hilarious?" I look at her and smile. She goes and get her bag, since she dances with me and grabs my Nike's. "Perché l'hai fatto(why'd you do that in Italian) Nicki?"  Nicki looks at me crazy, raising her eyebrow. "First of all, I don't know what the hell you just said, you better stop thinking you better than me just because you a Black Italian so you better check yourself and your damn mouth, Mussolini!" "I asked why did you do that, as in why'd you take my Nike's? You have yours in the trunk of my car." I look at her and play with my nails. "Oops, I'm sorry bae. Well, can I have the keys please?" I nod and hand the keys to her. "Idocita(dumbass)!" I laugh and snicker but I run up and hug her while we go to dance together.

7:30PM, Trey and his studio time

I'm here still sweating buckets after dancing and went to the gym with Nicki and Lolita today. So I decided to just chill in the studio and practice some of my dance moves. "Good Kisser will do!" I say to myself and plug up my Iphone to my beats pill I bought and dances, and then Trey comes in, and of course he ain't alone. I see him walking in with a snowbunny, with long blonde hair that looks like mine, has blue eyes and she looks like Kendall Jenner a little. "Oh Hi Veronica!" Trey says in a happy tone. He comes up and kisses my sweaty forehead and I really don't know why, but seems he does that to all of us. "This is Bridgget VamHouten. She just moved from L.A!" Bridgget shakes my hand and smiles. "Oh well, hey Bridgget I'm Veronica as Trey said. Veronica Mussolini." She looks at me and raises her eyebrow at me. "You said Mussolini right?" I nod, and asked her "Why you ask?" She laughs and smiles. "I'm a history nerd so I had to ask because is Benito Mussolini your relative?" "Actually he is. Mussolini is my great great great great granddad! But my dad is not crazy like him actually!" I laugh. She laughs back and I didn't know that with Bridgget that her great great uncle was a German soilder in World War 1(thank god he wasn't a nazi, or this bitch and I would have a issue)! I get done dancing and show Bridgget her room and Lolita and Nicki looked at her funny, the fact she's the only white girl here, but she should be okay. After she got situated, Trey and I were in the studio with each other and well, he started to flirt like he always would and came up from behind and kisses my neck and rubs my butt. "Trey, what do you want?" I giggle and look at him. "Speak to me in Italian, bella." "Well, what do you want me to say?" I ask him while he's sitting down and pulls me on his lap. "Tell me that I'm handsome, because you know I am." He winks and smiles. "Okay, well if you want me to say you're handsome I will say it like.. sei bello." I say in my low, sexy voice and looks in his beautful dark brown eyes. He smiles and bites his lip, and something told me that he wants me to say something else. "Voglio baciarti , Daddy Trey." I wink and smile. I told Trey I want to kiss him, and of course he didn't know what I said, so I showed him. I leaned in and kissed him. He moans and kissed back and then of course it lead to you know what and then well, let's just say that the Italian got to him and he couldn't resist. I put all my clothes back on and sees that he's throwing his rubber away, washes his hands and kisses me. "You're amazing you know that right?" I laugh and nod, "Hey, I tried my best." I walk out holding his hand while he and I chill on the balcony. Since he likes that I'm Italian, I decided to get red wine, some canolis, gelato, and made some spaghetti, and we can say it was a "semi-romantic" situation!