New Flame

Trey POV

After me and Veronica did something last night, I didn't know that she was as good as I thought. Anyway, I'm on my way to the club with the girls tonight, seeing if there's another sexy lady I can find, so I need help from Lolita, Veronica, Nicki and Bridgget. "You want us to what? The hell wrong with you?" Lolita said looking at me. "Girl, let's just find another pretty girl that Trey wants and we can make him happy." Nicki said fixing her hair and walked out the bathroom with the girls. They agree and they walk together and try to find another girl, and while that's going on, I'm here chilling in VIP of course, trying to find a fine girl that I can take home. The music is loud, I'm here drinking some champange and turning up with a few of my homies, until I see a beautiful girl that was across from me. She's a brownskin and she looks like she could be a brown Lauren London, but not identical. She's thick as hell, short, has huge boobs, long black hair, has a big butt and I see that she has green-blue looking eyes. I take off my shades and walks over to her. I tap her shoulder and I see she turns around. "Hi, how may I help you?" she asked with a smile. I smile back and blushed a little bit. "Well h-hi I didn't want anything from you but just your name, if that doesn't seem too weird for you." I told her looking down at my Jordan's, acting all shy and coy. She giggles and flips her hair. "No, that's no issue at all. My name is Tequila. As weird of a name that is, my mom decided to name me that, due to the fact that's the drink she loves, so therefore she named me after a drink she loves, just to show she loves me." Tequila says with a laugh and she's drinking, yes you're right, tequila. "And you're Trey Songz, yes I know about you. I'm your biggest fan actually." I look at her and smiles. "Really?" She nods and smiles. "Yeah I'm a huge fan of you ever since you came out, and I've loved you ever since." It's been a few hours that Tequila and I have been talking and I'm really starting to love our conversation we're having, and I really want to take her home and that's what I might be doing, all I wanna do is see if she wants to come with me anyway.