Disrespectful

5:30AM,New York

Lolita's POV

I wake up to me hugging Trey like a teddy bear, and him having his hand on my ass and the other on my arm. I smile and get away from his grasp and sees Nicki on the foot of the bed and Veronica sleeping on the couch with the lamp shade on her head. I giggled and took a shower and brushed my hair, and got dressed but I don't know what to wear though, and since I actually live out here and work at the MAC store on 25th street, I decided to wear my "B.A.D since the 80's" shirt, with a pair of my blue high-waist shorts, but since I got a whole bunch of cake, I have to make sure that my cheeks aren't showing, and they're not(thank you jesus)! I put my hair up in a cute donut bun, and put on my makeup and starts cooking breakfast. I bring my phone with me and I see my boyfriend is calling...no me gusta(spanish for I don't like). I text him, saying that I'm staying with Nicki and he replies with "alright, see you at home!" With the heart emoji. I cringe and squint my eyes, regretting that I shouldn't have flirted with Trey, but it's Trey Songz, the sexiest male R&B singers out here and it was HIM for God's sake!!! So, I start cooking trying to forget and I hear footsteps coming behind me, thinking that it's Trey. "What you doing, beautiful?" Says a deep voice behind me. "WHAT DO YOU WANT TREY???" I scream and turn around quickly, but turns out that it's Nicki. "Wow, looks like the roc is still in your system, isn't it?" she laughs and sits at the counter. "No, I just thought that it was Trey that woke up, because Ricardo just called me last night and I told him I'm spending the night with you. Oh danm, I knew I should have left as soon as I can. condenarme(damn me in spanish)!" I say and gets done cooking. "Well, all you should say is that you and Trey did nothing, only because you and Trey didn't have sex or anything, so y'all should be okay." Nicki says, while she helps me chop the fruit. While she does that, I put on my Puerto Rican flag necklace, becuase I love being a Rican and I wear it because my mother gave it to me when I was a little girl, so it's twice as precious. "Despertarse everyone! Breakfast is ready and basically done!" I scream and slap all the girls and gently shakes Trey, and that didn't work, so what I did, was slap his abs and that seemed to work, well done Ms.Santiago!

11:30AM, OMWTW(On my way to work)

After I got ready, Trey walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kisses my neck. I moan a little, since it feels good, but I pulled away, not trying to get tempted. "Where you going, baby?" He asked, drinking his juice and looks down at me, since I"m so short. "I got to go to work, and then I got another party at the club I"m going to, and I'm a bartender at that club too!" I put on my louis V red bottom heels on, grabs my chanel purse and walks out the door, but of course Trey stops me. "You want me to take you to work? I don't mind if you don't want me to." I look at him, smiles and holds his hand, grabs his keys to the benz and nods. While he dropped me off at work, I thanked him and he said he will see me at the house later, and slaps my butt and laughs and I laughed with him. "Lord, I don't want Ricardo to know about this..."