Chapter 10

"So you're the bitch who took my Jimin, huh?"

I turned back and saw 2 girls standing there. The one in front had her hands on her hips and the one in the back had her arms crossed on her chest.

They are the girls that were talking about teaching me a lesson. The girl in the back is probably like a pet for the one in front.

I scoffed. "Your Jimin? You wish. And you're the only bitch I see here." I told the girl in front.

"Do you know who you're talking to?" She asked me. The other girl looks like she's not gonna say anything. She looks like she's here just as a backup for when the fight starts.

"To you? I think."

She got closer. "Respect me!" She yelled and pushed me. That's why she needs backup, she's weak.

I pushed her and she bumped into the other girl and then fell to the floor.

"Eunji! Are you ok?" The backup girl asked.

The said girl got up and tried to slap me. I grabbed her hand and stopped her, the I slapped her.

I wrapped her hair around my hand and made her head hit the sink. She fell to the floor, blood dripping from a cut on her forehead.

"Yah! Jisoo do something!" She ordered the other girl. I kept staring at her. Then she got up and left, closing the door.

I didn't notice Jisoo was getting closer and then- BAM!

I felt a little dizzy. I immediately realized what just happened. She punched me.

She was about to punch me again, but I kicked her in the stomach making her back off. Her back hit the wall and she yelped in pain.

I walked towards her and started strangling her. I'm not gonna kill her, I'm just teaching her a lesson.

Suddenly, a pair of strong arms came from behind me and pulled me away. The girl placed her hands on her red neck, started coughing and the left.

I turned around just to see a worried Jimin. I smiled at him and pulled him out of the bathroom.

"Jagi, what happened? Are you ok?" Aww he's worried about me.

"I'll tell you later. Now go to class. Don't be late again cause of me." I gave him a small kiss. "I'll see you after school!"

I went to class and then remembered that I had detention after school. I went to my seat and the teacher came in the room.

"Ok, class. Be quiet now. We're about to start."

I got my phone out to text Jimin since my seat was in the back and the teacher couldn't see me there.

From: Y/N
I forgot to tell you, I have detention after school. You can go home without me. I'll walk.

I looked up to check if the teacher was looking. Luckily, she was writing something in the board.

From: Jiminie
I have detention too for being late this morning, so we'll go home together after all.

I didn't notice that the teacher was standing in front of me.

"Miss Y/N! Give me your phone." I did so. "And you have detention after school now." All eyes were on me.

"I already got detention this morning, Mr. Park. So I'm gonna come either way."

Then the door opened. Everyone's eyes moved to the door. Lisa came in and hurried to her seat next to me.

"Why are you late, Miss Lisa," Mr. Park asked her.

"I was in the nurse."

"Where's your pass?"

"Oh! I must've dropped it in my way here!" She smiled innocently. Everyone could see she was lying.
Everyone except the teacher, apparently.

"Ok. Let's continue with the class."

"Where were you? And don't you tell me you were at the nurse, I know it's not true." I whispered at her, my eyes stuck on the math problem on the board.

"I was making out with Taehyung and didn't noticed the time." She said, somehow proudly.

"It's obvious. Your lipstick is all spread around your mouth and the top of your shirt is unbuttoned. You also have a hickey." I pointed at a place in her neck. She touched it and giggled a little.

I rolled my eyes and focused on my work. Math is my favorite subject so it's easy for me. I always let Lisa copy me because she doesn't get it.

...

After school ended, I went to Mr. Park's classroom for detention. He's in charge of detention for the whole school.

When I entered the room, it was empty, only the teacher was there.

"Take a seat, Miss Y/N."

I did so and then I heard that someone entered the room and went straight to sit down next to me. I didn't need to look up to know that it was Jimin.

He interlocked his hand with mine and made me look up.

"It wasn't your first tardy, was it? Because they're not supposed to give detention on the first one."

"It is my first tardy, but not yours for what I can see."

"I overslept a couple of times. What did you do?"

I told him what I did this morning and what happened in my math class. I also told him what happened in the bathroom. He laughed making the teacher give him a warning.

"You're a trouble maker, aren't you?" He said while giggling a little. I rolled my eyes at him.

I looked at the clock on the wall, we had 2 more minutes of detention. I quickly grabbed mine and Jimin's work and hid it in my bag. The work the teacher gave us and we were supposed to be doing. He looked at me questioningly.

"Ok. Detention is over. Bring up your work."

"You didn't give us any work." I said innocently. Jimin started giggling and I kicked his leg under the table. He immediately stopped.

"I didn't? You may go then." He said confused. We were holding our laughter as we exited the classroom.

Once we were in the hallway, I bursted out into laughter and so did him.

...

We were walking home, because Jimin let Namjoon borrow his car, when someone called me. It's a girl's voice that I know perfectly.

"Yah! Y/N! Bitch, I'm talking to you!" The annoying voice got closer. I turned around and saw her.

"What do you want now, Eunji?"