Chapter 33

I've been really hormonal this past month. Today is finally my wedding day. The stylists already did my makeup and hair. I just need to put on the dress and the shoes.

Lisa and Jenny walk in the room with the dress and the shoes. They help me put it on and just what I thought happened. My stomach used to be plain, now there's a small ball. Really, really small, but noticeable.

We hear a knock on the door and Jimin walks in. The girls run to him and push him out of the room. I hide behind a big mirror. He tried to fight back, but they manage to stop him.

"You can't see her before the wedding. It's bad luck." Lisa told him and he nodded. He left and they sighed. I came out from behind the mirror and laughed. "Let's go. It's about to start."

...

Your dress

Your dress. ^

I walk down the isle with Namjoon; since my dad is dead. He takes me to Jimin and his smile is the biggest smile I've ever seen. His eyes were glossy with tears and I bit my lip to hold my tears.

"You look so beautiful." Jimin said as he took my hand in his. A warm tear rolled down my cheek and I quickly cleaned it. I don't wanna ruin my makeup.

The priest starts talking and my heart pounds so hard that it feels like it's about to come out of my chest. It's time for the rings. Jimin takes my finger and put on the ring. It's beautiful.

"As you place this ring on Y/N's finger, I now ask you: Park Jimin, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife?" The priest asks Jimin.

"I do." He says and it's my turn. I grab his hand and place the ring in his finger.

"As you place this ring on Jimin's finger, I now ask you: Kim Y/N, do you take this man to be your wedded husband?"

"I do." I smile at Jimin and then it's time for the vows.

"I, Park Jimin, take you, Kim Y/N, to be my wife. To have and to hold from this day forward. For best, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart, according to God's law and this is my solemn vow." He says with a wide smile. Then it's my turn to say it.

"I, Kim Y/N, take you, Park Jimin, to be my husband. To have and to hold from this day forward. For best, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart, according to God's law and this is my solemn vow."

"Park Jimin, you may now kiss the bride." The priest says and we turn to look at each other.

Jimin wraps an arm around my waist and places his other hand behind my neck. He pulls me closer and smiles before our lips crash together. He kisses me softly and I place my hands on his shoulders. I tilt my head and deepen the kiss. We pull back and everyone started clapping.