Chapter 4

The rest of the time we sat at the table, we barely talked, but when we did, we either said something boring or something completely stupid. Then he started watching tv while I cleaned the dishes in the kitchen.

Once I finished, I joined him in the living room. We sat together on the couch. I was awkwardly looking around, when I felt a soft touch on my thigh. I looked down to see Jimin's hand resting there.

I immediately held his index finger and lifted his hand off of me. I could see how his lips parted and raised into a grin before I heard an intake of hair. I knew he was holding back his laugh.

With a roll of my eyes, I adjusted myself so that my body was angled away from him and then I crossed my legs. I had to quickly uncross them when I realized my ass had been pointing toward him and touching his thigh.

This time he didn't stop himself and I heard chuckling before he moved to face me, "come on, look at me."

Childishly, I shook my head and continued watching the television. He gripped my chin, struggling to make me look at him as I kept my neck stiff, but I lost the battle as his hand overpowered.

"Look at me, Y/N. What's going on?"

I hesitated before I rolled my eyes. "It's nothing." He nudged me, earning a sigh from me. "Fine. It's dumb, but I'm a bit upset that you made fun of me because you think I don't know how to kiss."

"But you're almost eighteen."

"Even if I was thirty, it's my problem whether I kiss someone or not. You can't just laugh at m—"

He cut off my rambling with a kiss. I frowned instead of returning it and pushed him away. When I saw his cocky grin, his eyes showing clearly that he wanted to tease me, I felt my blood boil.

It was something I hated about myself but I couldn't control. I was competitive, and I also loved to prove people wrong.

At the moment, I wanted to show him I knew, and that I was better than all those other girls he'd been with.

In the back of my head, I heard a warning. This was risky. It could lead to some other things in the heat of the moment, things I would surely regret. I was too gone in the burning emotions to think clearly.

So I climbed onto his lap, pulled his hair to make him look up, and kissed him.

I kissed him hard and good, dominating the situation and not giving him a chance to even breathe. He seemed to like it, running his hands down my sides to grip my ass and pull me closer.

After letting him nibble on my earlobe, I moved down to his neck, leaving a few kisses before aiming for the part right next to the throat, the place where my mark would be the most visible.

At first I was going to leave one, but I got carried away and filled the soft skin with many more.

My eyes widened as I looked at the colorful work of art. He smirked and smacked my ass, biting his lip before kissing me again.

He pulled my arms to rest around his neck and held my thighs as he stood up. I yelped, surprised by the sudden movement.

Somehow, he managed to carry me up the stairs without falling and killing us both since he never stopped kissing me. Strangely enough, he struggled more to open the door to his room.

He laid me down in the bed, slightly out of breath. I wasn't sure whether it was due to the ínstense making out or because of the struggle of going up the stairs with extra weight.

Probably the second.

Either way, he looked hot as he pulled off his shirt. His muscles contracted and his chest glistened in the dim room.

Wait. A shirt? That's new.

He made sure to drop his pants as well before climbing on top of me. I suddenly felt nervous, and once again the little voice in the back of my head told me to stop or I would regret it, but I ignored it, instead focusing on the kisses being softly delivered to my neck.

In a few swift moves, he managed to strip me off my clothes, leaving only my underwear, which I now regretted wearing.

He stopped moving, looking down at the soft material with an amused glint in his eyes and a grin. I could hear what he was thinking as he stared at the little crowns.

"Shut up," I said and covered my face.

"I didn't say anything," he responded in a soft voice, opposite of what I expected, and then pulled my hands away, pinning them on either side of my head.

He looked deep into my eyes and pecked my cheek before climbing off to get rid of the last piece of clothing on his body. As he rolled on a condom, I decided to be bold and took off my underwear, which surprised us both.

In a flash he was hovering over me again, his lower half resting between my legs. As we held eye contact, he looked for any sign that I wanted him to stop. I just wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

He kissed my head and positioned himself. I closed my eyes.

Here we go.