Words Will Always Hurt Me

Chapter 2 yay! This chapter has a lot of action. You've been Warned!:)

"Oh no! Pip! Buki! Come on!" Kalel ran to her bedroom."KALEL! " She heard her father yell. Luckily she made it to her to her room before anything happened. Pip and Buki were snuzzled up in their cat beds in her room."Kalel! Get out here now!" Her father pounded on the door. Luckily the "Smosh games" cast were coming over through her bedroom patio door. Mari could hear her father screaming at Kalel. "Oh no!" Mari runs to the door and helps Kalel. Lasercorn and Sohinki were blocking the door. Ian and Joven went to check if Anthony was okay. Kalel's father left but still angry. Ian and Joven looked down at Anthony and they both were terrified. Anthony had cuts all over and a bloody nose and a black eye. "Oh my god! KALEL! MARI! SOHINKI! LASERCORN! GET IN HERE QUICK!" Ian yelled. Kalel looked at Anthony. "Ahh! someone get him to the hospital!"

Anthony was breathing slow. Kalel and the smosh games crew were in there with him. Kalel was crying a river. "Come on Anthony!! Please don't go! Come on!" All of a sudden they hear a loud beeeeeep. "ANTHONY!! NO!!!!! PLEASE DONT! NO!!!" Kalel was screaming. Everyone was crying. The doctors rush Anthony to the emergny room.

  "Anthony is doing well. He survived." The nurse said. He can go home. When they got home they sat down on the couch blogging her pregnancy. After the blog they talked. "I'm sorry that my dad hurt you like that" Kalel said "its okay. I-I-nevermind" Anthony said.

Sorry it's so short!