Ch. 1; the newborn princess

Dear diary,

My name is Jack Frost. Most people dont believe in me( litterally all) but, i am a guardian. People can't really see me, only the ones who believe in me. But, i protect people from all over the world. I found this brown, scratch up, diary in the floor, so I decided it was about time to write something. I visit many places, all over the world. But this year, i kept my eye on a small city called Arendelle. People there just intrest me. And one day, the strangest thing happened. There was a saying spread around that a new princess was born. Nobody knew for sure, and no one can see, hear, or listen to me, so, i decide to go check it out myself. Then, i saw a pale, gingered/ blond haired baby laying in front of a window inside a crib inside the castle. I looked into her light blue, white grey eyes, and said, wow! She's beautiful! She turned her head around and i thought she can't see me.. But just then, she let out a giggle and touched the window with her little fingers. Frost was building up, and i stared i her thinking: could she see me? Could she really believe in me? Then, a SLAM! Came out and the window fled open! I stood back. It was the maid. "There you little one! Some nice fresh sunlight and air" she said. Then, she turned around and started cooking,(i noticed she was in the kitchen) i looked at the little baby, thinking: what could her name be? Then, i touched her pale face with my fingers as soft as i could, and a gust of wind went out. I flew back, and the maid exclamed "OOO! Too cold for you sweetie pie!" She closed the window, and I noticed the newborn had her hair totally white, her skin pale as snow, and was into a deep sleep. The queen came and asked the maid " how's the baby?" Then, the queen stared at her daughter for the first time, saying " wow! Your hair is totally white! And your skin is really cold...." She said, " honey!! Come look at Elsa real quick! I think she needs to warm up!" Then, the king stepped in. I watched with curiosity. He said "marylin!( the maid) go take her to the fireplace room! Put some candles too!" The maid stepped out with the baby in hand, and left. Then, a little snowflake appeared inside of the castle. I said " so that's her name, Elsa. And i left. I had to go tell the others about it. And here i am. Writing in you. Well, i guess that's all. I'll write later. How dumb of me, talking to a book. Well, that represents the loner i am. I have to go do work, but i still wonder about that snowflake inside, how it got there.