Chapter 3

Dear diary,

Hi! It's me again. I keep thinking if what happened to Elsa was my fault. I know her hair wasn't like that before... Totally silver with nothing but a little glimmer. Its been 2 years since i saw her. I returned to the castle to see what Elsa was up to. I looked inside of one of her bedrooms and she wasn't there. I looked on a second, third, and fourth window but she still wasn't there. I began to worry, roaming around the building looking everywhere for her. Then, I finally decided to go inside and take a look. It was a huge castle, vast rooms but narrow hallways but still so beautifully and skillfully done.

Every step I took, I felt like I went up in the social chain. As I looked inside a little room with two beds, I spotted elsa playing with her dolls. She had grown up so much since I last saw her, I bet she doesn't even remember me. As I quietly stepped in, I heard a little voice say

".. Jack?"

It was elsa. She remembered me, after those years. I quickly rose up in the air and sat next to her on her bed. She looked so cute, big, round, silvery- blue eyes with little freckles and chubby cheeks.

Her room was pretty big for just one toddler, with a huge window at the end of the bedroom next to her bed. We started talking, catching up on what we had missed from each other. "Elsa, you remember your powers?" I asked her. "P... Powers?!" She exclaimed excitedly. I couldn't believe she hasn't noticed she had powers that only me and her had. I quickly moved my hand around as snow slowly appeared at my hands. "WOA.... " She said, after I quickly stopped my movements since the room was starting to get a little colder and snow particles appeared in the air.

"Come on you try now!" I told her as I showed her how to move her hands so the magic worked.

She was scared. I knew she was, as I sat by her seeing her tremble as she moved her hands in the same motion I told her to. She seemed thrilled, though a little bit scared. I moved my hands as she moved hers, and snow magic began to appear throughout her movements, as snow appeared from mine too. I smiled as I saw her shimmering eyes looking at me, she smiling. We kept doing that as she stood up from her bed, and twirled around making snow go everywhere around the room. I chuckled as she skipped to the other bed, jumped on it and made the ice magic again. She stood up from the bed and asked, "Jack! How did you know I had powers?! I mean, like, HOW?!" She looked at me excitedly with a cute little smile, staring at me. I knew that was going to happen. I couldn't tell her that I have her the ice powers! She would get so mad at me! She would freak out! Be crazy! Tell everyone! I trembled of the thought of her crying, as I quickly said, "when you were very little, just a small baby, I watched you play as I saw the magic happening in the room. So I knew you had them." I looked away, I didn't want her to see the sad face I had on.

"REALLY?! I WAS BORN WITH THOSE POWERS?! OMG YAY!" she screamed.

I looked surprised, I thought she wouldn't believe me. I thought she would just look disappointed, and make me leave. I turned around to see her smiling at me, as she jumped on me and hugged me tightly.

My eyes went tiny. I sat there, shocked of what just had happened. Someone actually gave me a hug. The last time I had a hug was when..... Me and the team saved Earth... And now, it had happened again. I smiled as I hugged her back , gleaming with happiness to appreciate a thing called a "hug".

I heard footsteps approach. I quickly stopped hugging her and opened the window.
"Bye, Elsa." I waved at her, as she said "bye Best Friend Forever Jack!" She waved her small hand as I smiled and closed the window shut. I hid behind the window frame as the queen, her mom, bringing in a small child with brown-orange hair.

"Elsa, I want you to meet your little sister, Anna."