Chapter 1

Flash back

10 years ago

I remember very well in high school, I'm a very famous womanizer at school. All the girls love me and hope to be my girlfriend.

"Jacob! Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Of course dear!"
I remember my first girlfriend, Yvonne Mcconnell. She is a prima donna highly adored by all the men at my school.
I'm so lucky to get it and I love Yvonne's very seductive curves.

Once one day, I took her to my apartment and we spent it making love. I lost my virginity when I first had sex with Yvonne.

"I'm glad you're the man who snatched my virginity"
I still remember her words let alone her touch that my body is so seductive

***

In high school, I had a gang with my three friends. They are Alan Crosby, Jose Hendricks and Darren Underwood .

They were all my arms friends when I was in school. Now they become a successful and very famous businessman in New York

***

I am currently a ceo in my father's company. Every day I'm always busy taking care of my work. Even so I still change partner every week because I'm easy to bored with one woman.

All the women I know just want my popularity and material. They easily sold her body to me and I paid her by giving her abundant wealth.

Nevertheless I never feared going bankrupt because I have many subsidiaries spread all over the world

"Sorry Mr.Atkinson, today you have a meeting schedule with Mr.Hendriks"

Exactly how I can meet my best friend ever since school. We have not seen each other because of the busyness of each

"Well, what time am I meeting?"
"Around 10 am!"

I tidied up my appearance and saw my clock was 9 o'clock. Suddenly there was a woman who came in without my permission and it turned out she was my fiancée, Estelle Morrison.

"Honey, why can not you call me? I miss you so much"

Estelle as usual hanging spoiled on my arm but I was flat and did not respond to the question because I'm tired of connecting with her

"You better get out of here! I'll be meeting soon!"

"Why did you throw me out ?! You should remember we're engaged and are about to get married!"

"From this moment I decided our engagement was over!"

"What ?! You can not decide on the one hand! I'll report you to my father so he can pull out all his investments from your company!"

"Just do it! I'm not afraid because I will not go bankrupt just because there is no investment from your father's company!"

"You're a arrogant man! I hate you!"
Then Estelle came out of my room and I was so relieved to finally get away from her

***

"Hi bro! Finally we meet again!"
"I did not think you now have a lot of property in America"
"Of course it's all thanks to my father. How's your engagement to Estelle?"
"I just broke off my engagement"
"What ?! How can that be ?!"
"I'm sick of her possessiveness!"
"Hahahaha! That's the woman!"
"Better! Let's talk about business!"

Then me and jose discuss business cooperation. Suddenly my cell phone rang and I picked it up

"Hello!"
"Jacob! Father is hospitalized!"
"Send me the hospital address right now! I'll be right there!"
After getting the hospital address, I immediately rushed to see the condition of the father