Chapter 6

From that moment on, I began to be terrorized by Jasmin. She threatened to commit suicide if I did not get back in touch with her.

But I am not easily deceived by her deceit. I deliberately told my subordinates to keep an eye on her movements.

Meanwhile, Sophie looks very suspicious of me but I can always make her believe if nothing happens to me even though I know she does not believe me.

The more days my life is getting uneasy because of Jasmin. Finally I told Alan and my best friends about jasmin

"You'd better just get rid of her!"
"No, it's too dangerous for your reputation, if anyone knows, it can ruin your family!"
"Why do not you make her look as if she's mentally ill so you can lock her up in a mental hospital!"

Finally I took the decision to invite Jasmin to talk privately and tell her to keep her away from me.

I started calling Jasmin to ask her to meet at the Coffee Shop.

"Jasmin, can you now meet me at the Coffee Shop?"

"Of course I will!"
After I disconnected the phone, I looked at my friends and they supported my decision

"You're cool! The three of us will be watching you while you're at the Coffee Shop with the lady, if she dares you kind, let the three of us take her away!"

"I just do what you say!"
I felt I was beginning to feel secure with the presence of my friends

***

I finally got to the Coffee Shop while my friends were not far from me. Not for long Jasmin came wearing tanktop and hotpants that showed her curves.

Maybe if I'm single, I'll be tempted to see her sexy body. But now I just see her looks.

"Hi baby! You've been waiting for me for a long time, have not you?"
Jasmin tried to hug me but I avoided her embrace. She looks disappointed but she immediately hides her disappointment by showing off a seductive smile

"What do you want to talk to me about?"
"I want you to stay away from me because I'm married"
"What'd you say ?! You're married! It's so bad you hurt me by marrying another woman!"
"Forgive me! I beg you to forget me!"
"I do not accept all this, just look I'll make your wife leave you!"
Suddenly Jasmin ran out of the Coffee Shop and I tried to chase after her. Suddenly there was a car passing by and hit Jasmin until she was thrown to the ground.

I went straight to her and I was shocked when Jasmin was dead. All three of my friends came up to me and they were very surprised to find Jasmin dead

***

After burying Jasmin, I returned home at midnight. Sophia awoke immediately to find me

"Why did you come in the middle of the night?"
"I've run out with clients discussing business"
I had to lie so Sophia was not suspicious of me

"Have you had dinner?"
"Already with my client"
"I prepare warm water for a bath"
I am grateful to have a kind and considerate wife like Sophia. She is a very devoted wife to her husband.

After preparing the warm water, I immediately cleaned myself for busy taking care of Jasmin's funeral. When I was finished, I saw Sophia lying in bed.
Then I hugged her from behind. Suddenly Sophia woke up and she turned her face to my face.

"I want to make love to you"
Eventually I fulfilled her wish and we started making love