Titanomachy: The Authority

- Nice to meet you too sexy nameless!

- Ha You have a lot of fun. Hermes messenger of the gods of Olympus and their physician.

- Now is better. Selas sexy Angel, god of sun and all magic.

- Ha Now come follow me.

"He took me by the hand and started to run toward a great Golden Door, outside he was standing a stout man, he held a large spear in his right hand and on his left his helmet, was on a whitish shield and the face he was shaken when he saw me. "

- I don't believe you Hermes. You bring parricide in to are home, well done!

- Enough Ares, his is the only one that can help as win that war.

- Irony. The only one who can help as is the killer of the ancestors. Is very funy how fate works...

"What he means with 'parricide'"

and after all he doesn't seem very strong, as it is a Saturn's punch and he died.

- Thanks for the compliments but i don't believe there's someone born yet to hurt me...

- Oh he's arrogant too, sexy, arrogant you must meet him with Cupid they going to be best friends.

- Well good laugh at you. I'm going to take him to are father to explain the situation.

"We enter the door and we see three giant men sitting on marble large thrones, each throne carved by a symbol, the middle one had a thunderbolt, the right one had a trident and the one in left had a bident."

- Great father Zeus here is the God that i told you.

- I know very well how he is Hermes. You are exactly like your father and your mother.

- It's impossible to know my parents.

- Of course I know them, I was there the day your mother dishonored your father's promise and killed our father.

- Impossible, my mother killed every Titan in that planet that day.

-So you know that Titans have been betrayed that day.

- What do you mean?

- You really don't know what happened that day?

- No...!

- Your father challenge mine and the loser is going to win the war, but when my father was ready to strike and kill yours your mother started chanting her spells and kill every Titan in the planet exept as three, we realy dont know what happent but we survived. After few days Kronos, a Titan, finds as and take us under his protection and rise as as his children, when Elohim create earth he take us and bring us here, but year after year he start change, he started eating his children, my children, we don't know why, you see we can't fight him, he rise us as a father make us immortals and for that we have gratitude, here we need your help, we want you to kill him...

- Please help us, the last victim was my daughter Aphrodite

" Says the Titan with the trident."

- You want my help but you did it with the wrong way. First you take me hostage, second you don't even tell me your names and last, one of you offend me by calling me parricide.  

- We are deeply sorry for all of that, you have absolute right. Im Zeus the eldest of all, here is Poseidon and here is Pluto...

- Hades my brother Hades i have told you many times i don't want anyone call me as that traitor call me

- That "traitor" has raised us with love and compassion...

- And know he eats his children, nice way to show his love.

- Sorry but you dint tell me, how can i kill him?

- First things first is to go to Pythia, the last kid of Hades, i have the power to see the future and help you to defeat him...

- And to protect her with your magic, i don't want to see my last child die.

- And where can i find your daughter Hades?

- That let it to me, i will take you to her.

"Hermes said with great joy... or he is very friendly and his into me, i don't know."

- So are you going to help us Lord Selas?

- Lord!! I liked it. Yes, my parents dit that to you so is my time to help you.

- We are grateful

----

- Come take me hand...

- Thank's but i will like to fly by me self.

"I shake my fingers and i conjure a cloud to my feets, it was going to be more fast if i have me golden wings."

- Fine. Follow me.

"Oh i have rack him, well what can i do, i like him but i don't want a partner now perhaps later i will."