Titanomachy: Hephaestus, the Box and the Beginning of the Battle

- ... as for your daughter Pluto ...

- You do not have to tell me, I do not feel her anymore.

- Sorry, I could not do anything, she did not let me do anything.

- I know she was dead before you even saw her, Hermes examined her body and the cause of her death was a substance that inspired with fire.

- What happen my brother belongs to the past, now we must concentrate to her worlds, what she means, Hephaestus don't have the power to create weapon powerful enough to destroy Titans.

- I'm sorry my lords, but my father has been working for years on a weapon quite powerful even for your owns weapons if that day is going to come.

- What do you mean Cupid? That Hephaestus wanted to betray us!

- No my lords! Before he fell from Olympus and injured his leg, he has be approached by a man with a strange name, the man gave him a crystal and told him to prepare a weapon more powerful than any other that he maked...

- Sorry, but can you solve that problem later, I have to find Hephaestus?

- I'm going to fly you to him.

- Thanks! Can we go.

..............

- Can I talk to you before you leave?

- Yes Cupid, tell me.

- I have noticed that Hermes is courting you for a long time now and as the god of love I would like to discuss it before his going to hurt, I normally do not ask, i see those that match and do my job but with you I can not understand exactly what You want.

- I'm older than the earth, I've spent a millions of years by now and that moment i do not know if i want someone in my personal life, when all they finish Im going to think of it.

- As you wish. I will be here if you need me.

"All the way Hermes did not say a word, he left me on the island that Hephaestus is living, told me to shout his name when I finished and left. It is a beautiful circular island that in the middle of it has a strange mountain, I walked for some time in the meadow and started climbing the mountain that in the top of it had a cave, I walked in and I saw a guy with his back turned crying as he hammered a strange box."

- Sorry, you must be Hephaestus

"He turned abruptly as if I was terrified, he stopped crying and his face began to shine with joy."

- My lord I did not expect you so early, i did as you said and your weapon is almost ready.

"What is happening in these country, all knows me and I dont know anyone."

- Do you know me;

- I'm almost done. Just in time.

- In time for what?

-Your gem and ... Ready here you go

"He gave me a gold box with a black border and a smooth white gem in the center."

- When the time comes, open it.

"I thanked him and I went to leave when I turned and asked him what he was the reason for him to cry."

- My wife is dead, I have bin exaled from Mount Olympus and I have nothing more than my son that I can not see, is too much?

- And I lost the woman I loved most of anything many years ago, i had two children that I never gave meaning, ending killing each other with jealousy. I promise you that I will do that goes by my hand to pay for what he has done.

- Thank you.

"I stepped out of the cave and felt two hands embracing me."

- I didn't know what have you pass, im sorry, and you must know I love you, I'll be by you and it will be until Reaper takes me with him in the Tartarus.

- Thank you Hermes and I need you to be here.

"As we turned back we saw from far away Mount Olympus in flames, we knew that Olympus had fallen and Titans were now dead. For Hermes to protect me he take me back to the Oracle, where we were delighted to see Zeus and his brothers together with Cupid and Ares."

- What happened;

- He attacked us and caught us unprepared, we left and brought here, my daughter Athena is dead.

- That was it, his going to pay for everything. The battle is now starting.