Titanomachy: The Great Oracle

- We are here.

- Where? Only a mountain i see.

- Yes. Pythia is in the Oracle in the top of the mountain.

- And what i'm supposed to learn from her, other than to protect her.

- That im not in the place to tell you, Pythia has the power to see to your past, present and future, this is the reason that we are here.

- My past i know it and i don't want to remember it, lets see my future... Are you not going to come with me?

' Now he remembers me?'

- Sorry but i can't come, i dont have the authority to go to the Grand Oracle.

- Fine, are you going to wait here for me?

- Yes darling, i will be here.

"Darling? Ok he's into me"

- Ok Hermes! I'm not going to make you wait long.

"I started climbing this endless mountain until I reached its top, when I walked in i have get welcomed by a beautiful I can say woman with black-white hear, black eyes and a red dress."

- Hey! You must be Pythia, Hades daughter

- Come inside 'Nephel' we don't have much time, i know why you are here.

- Sorry you are mistaken me with someone else, i'm Selas.

- Im not mistaken, that is another story you going to explore by yourself.

"In a flash a fire started in a pot, her eyes became white, her voice was heavy and she began to say,

Hephaestus you must find

 he will give it to you

 and before you cross the door of the dead

 Reaper is going to find you.

"These things he said to me and fainted in to my arms."

-------------

Next Morning

- Good Morning, are you feeling better?

- Don't worry my friend, i faint every time that i'm seeing the future, is like a punishment.

- Good you scared me a little but I'm glad you're okay. Now that you've come together, can you tell me what you mean?

- Sorry, but I can not tell you by yourself you have to find out what I told you because if you going to know what is going to happen you may change the future and brain contrast to what has to happen.

- Can I at least get advise from the others?

- Of course you can.

- Alright. I made you this jewel for protection, I promised to your father, it will protect you from evil and death when it comes.

- Thank you, but you must not make promises that you can not keep. When you leave from here I will be dead my end has arrived and I am ready to accept it. Now you can leave there is someone waiting for you.

"I greet her and when i just got out of the door I heard her shouting in pain, I turn and i saw her in flames, when I tried to get inside and save her door closed and from inside I heard Pythia say to me:

- Give him a chance he has fallen in love for years now ..... "

"Pythia was propebly dead, I did not know what to say to her father, and I could not figure out what she was saying about someone that had fallen in love with me for years. In the end, this woman everythink she sent took it out of her mind or talked with puzzles, what I was concerned about at the moment was what I am going to say to her father. "

- At last, I started to worry that something was wrong or something happen to you ...

- Pythia is dead. I wasn't fast enough to help her.

- Oh, I'm sorry, Hades will be furious. Let's just tell the council what you learned so they can help.

- Wait! Can you take me with you? I dont have the courage neither the power to fly alone.

"Really, now he wants me to bring him back, by the love of Zeus this man is going to make me crazy in the end."

- Of course darling, come.