•| The End of the Bargain|•

" Let the misery... Begin. "

~•~•~•~

After Saruna muttured her words,

Souls from the underworld let out cries and blood curdling screams,

Asurmaru, The Vampire, and The Corrupted Phoenix were once fulled with strength like nothing before.

Then the forbidden creatures dropped at the ground and stood together, muttering a certain spell..

While the boys..

Did the same but not to chant but to plan something to stop the madness from spreading..

" What the hell are they doing now? " Alec asked in frustration.

" It doesn't matter. But we need to stop them right now before they can do anything mad. " Zach said, looking in the eyes of each of his friends.

" Okay, So what do we do? " Mason asked, sighing in defeat for all that has happened.

Then Tyler walked up to them, throwing a body to the middle of their "meeting".

" Maybe this girl will be of use. " He said coldly,

Spawning his sword as he point it to the girl, in case she does anything.

" Hey Tyler, What the hell are y---" Mason was about to ask why Tyler is doing to the girl,

But when he saw his eyes, it was filled with vengeance and anguish. His dark wings already craned out of the blades of his back, making him look intimidating.

Mason swallowed a lump on his throat because he has never seen Tyler this horrifying,

All of them never has.

" Who is this anyway? " Alec asked, looking over to see the girl that Tyler had dropped.

Zach saw her face and recognized it clearly.

" Phoebe? " Zach blurted out.

She hissed in pain that was given to her body and tried to stand up,

" Oh yeah.. Hey. " She croaked, limping to stand up.

Mason was about to help her up like a gentleman, but Tyler used his sword to block him from helping.

" Don't even try and help that b****." He said coldly, glaring at Phoebe.

" What a gentleman. " Phoebe said sarcastically, getting on her feet successfully.

" So what's her deal anyway? How will she help us? " Mason asked, clearing his throat.

" This girl has something in her possession, that's all.. " Tyler answered, peering in Phoebe's eyes.

" There's no way in hell that I'll give it you, Don't even trouble yourself.. " She said, crossing her arms like they're all in her mercy.

" Phoebe, Please. We need it right now, Whatever it is.. " Zach said, trying his best to plead.

" Over my dead body. " Phoebe answered flatly.

Then Tyler pointed his sword right in front of Phoebe's head, between her eyes, ready to stab it to her,

" I'll make that easy for you if you'd like.. " He said, his eyes dead cold and murderous.

Phoebe's spine trembled and it was shown directly into her eyes as she flinch in fear.

" Tyler, Calm down... " Alec said, putting an arm in Tyler's shoulder.

Tyler glanced at him and sighed calmly.