•| Evacuation |•

~•~•~•~

" This sucks... I didn't even expected you guys to be like this... With me at least.. "

Tyler groaned.

Going back on his feet, helping the other three to stand as well.

" Let's say it couldn't be helped. " Zach said, holding his staff once more.

" It can't be helped that we're dumped altogether or that we're surrounded by the world's worst Forbidden Creatures?" Alec asked, catching his breathe as he looked around and found that they were cornered.

" Honestly, I think it's both.. " Mason commented, groaning.

As the forbidden creatures surround them, their hidden features released, their power building up second after second.

" I think this a good time to do that spell already.. " Tyler said, raising his sword together ready.

" Well, you're not wrong about that... " Alec commented, letting out a half hearted chuckle.

All of them glanced to each other and nodded in sync, ready to carry out a plan.

First, Alec used his strongest ice to freeze the forbidden creatures in place,

Then Mason let out 4 separate thunderbolts by landing his axe on the ground, hitting the four girls and paralysing them for a short period.

" Ready? "

Zach asked his comrades, hand drawn with a black magic circle, with Tyler having a white one in his palm.

Soon enough, Alec and Mason also started muttering the same spell and got ready.

But their time is almost up, the forbidden creatures started to move slightly from their unmoved status,

" Now! " Zach shouted, sprinting in front of Asurmaru.

Alec got to the corrupted Phoenix, Mason went to the Vampire Queen, while Tyler went to Saruna.

" Stop! If you do that spell, something in them will change! Even something in the world will be taken!! " Phoebe came running,

Breathless with her clothes almost torn and weary,

Almost all the boys clicked their tongue in annoyance, knowing that this IS dangerous, even for them and the girls.

" Either way... " Tyler started,

" We already know.. " Zach grunted.

" The price. " Alec and Mason spoke in unison.

Bright lights shone from the forbidden creatures as the spell started,

A purging light from the heavens was shone unto them as they started to get cleansed.

While a portal opened from the underworld, then quickly vanishing without a trace,

Nobody knew what happened when it appeared.

Once the light unto the forbidden creatures shone brightly once more.

The screams of the forbidden creatures filled the ears of the 4 boys who started the spell,

Their dark auras starting to wain  and waver away from them,

Then all of a sudden, the boys heard the girls mention their names separately,

Lilac's voice called for Zach, Audrey called for Alec, Anika called for Mason, While Mia was crying out Tyler's name.

He couldn't help but ignore it albeit knowing that she's currently suffering and having some of her memories erased and wiped away,