12.

Jeon jungkook.

What are they doing inside??? Why she took so long time? Is it my mom still can't forgive me?

"Hahaha ms jeonnn I love your joke.. very funnyyy!!! You're so good in making a joke haha." Suddenly I hear yein laugh awkwardly.

"I'm not joking yeinn!!! Or not... I won't talk with jungkook anymore!! Especially if he married with minhee, he is not even my son anymore." Said my mom.

Haihhh what are they talking aboutttt.. why suddenly mention minhee? Why am I reply to minhee's chat when they are talking?! I can't focuss erhhh so now idk what happen haha so good.

Suddenly my mom door opened and yein's face be like (゚_゚") why is her reaction like that? And she just leave me.

Wha.. what just happened?!!

"Jeong yeinnn what was she said to you?" Ask me while stop her from running.

"She will not sulk with you anymore. Just have a simple conversation with her just now. Maybe she already fine. Sorry but I need to back home now. I.. I just got an emergency call from hospital." Said yein and left our house.

She need toback home but got emergency call from hospital? How is that mean? Are you lying jeong yein?

What ever!! So I go to my mom's room. Nervously I knocked and come in.

"Jungkookieee... you're here too?" Ask mom while smile.

Wait.. she really not mad at me? Jungkookie, She will call me that name if there is something good happened ..what is it?

"Eo.. eomma you're not mad?" Ask me.

"Jungkook, do you still want to marry minhee?" Ask mom.

"Ermmm...."

"Please don't!!! I don't want her to being your wife. She is so bad." Said mom.

"But.. you still don't know her good side that can make you feel happy with her. Actually she is so nice but she just feel a litle bit awkward." Said me trying to support minhee.

"Nahhh I don't want to hear anything.. blablabla. But just one things jungkook... do you ready to being a husband?" Ask mom while smirk.

I'm smiling ear to ear thought that my mom giving permissions to marry minhee.

"Wahhhh eomma jinjja?!!! I'm truly ready to being a husband!!! Are you willing us to married soon?" Said me excitedly then I hug my mom.

"Yuppp.. I really like her. She is so nice and polite." Said mom and hug me too.

Wait.. since when mom saying that minhee are so nice and polite? Whatever.. idc maybe mom just change her mind since yein having a talk with her. Good job yeinniee.

"So mom.. when is it the wedding ceremony?" Ask me.

"Wow you looks can't wait for marrying her. Haha finally I can tell everyone that my daughter-in- law is a doctor." Said mom.

"Wait what? Minhee is not a doctor.. mom she is not having any job since she want to be my wife." Said me.

"Who said you're going to marry with minhee. I said you will marry with JEONG YEIN the girl who saved my life so many timesss. Well minhee not having a job bcs she have you and use your money to help her." Said mom.

"Eo.. eomma!!! Wha.. what?!! Jeong.. jeong yein?!! That doctor??? But.. whyyyy?!!! I thought you-"

"What ever it is jeon jungkook, I won't give a permission on you to marry the girl named LEE MINHEE. THAT'S IT!!" said mom and left me alone.

What??? I thought the girl that my mom willing to be my wife is minhee but.. it was..

JEONG YEIN??

---

Since I saw that some of you voted on chapter 11 so yeah, I feel so happy to publish chapter 12.

I will publish new chapter(13) if I get some votes even 1vote sokay.. I'm so grateful. Thanks for your support.