5.

Jeon jungkook.

Since hyungwon said he want buy me some drink, then we are at the hospital's cafe. I'm still wonder why is he look so shock when I mention yein's name oh wait.. did he like yein? Awhh my friend is going to be a gentle guy now.

"Here your drink." Said him while give me a cup of coffee.

"Dude, why you didn't tell her the truth, if you very like her? You should be gentle. Don't worry, if you can't get her at least you tried right?" Said me while smirk.

"What?? I don't understand what are you talking about. Who is 'she'? and.. gentle? Haha once I like someone I will tell her immediately you know!!" Said hyungwon while drink his coffee.

"Who? You ask me who? Who else if not doctor yein right. Hehe" said me while pat his shoulder.

He stop drinking and put the cup on the table. He look at me weirdly and he look so confuse.

"Seriously you... nope. I means, is it only 'doctor yein'? Have you ever meet her before?" Ask him.

"Emm.. yeah. That name.. it's look like I know someone but I don't remember the face. Long time ago, the 'yein' that I told to you that she like me is a nerd girl tho!! She wear a glasses and always tie her hair like a nerd girl lol. That one is very ugly!! Meanwhile this doctor is woahh so different with that nerd girl, you know!! They're not the same person." Said me.

"Oh.. really? Erm..o.. okay. Btw I need to continue my work so if you want back home, just go." Said him.

"We just sit here for a few seconds and you need to go? Hmm well 'doctor' right? Okay, then.. see you later!! Thanks for the coffee!!" Said me while standing and leaving him alone.

Does I know who is doctor yein??? I just met her a few hours ago and... that doctor is not that ugly yein right? Yeah, doctor yein is more pretty than that nerd girl.

Oh wait.. why I think about her meanwhile I should think about my mom?!! Oh my god, where is she right now?!! She always sulk and mad at me if I borrow people's money.

Yeah, I'm a ceo and have many money. But I can't pay for her just because I spent my money for minhee. Huhhhh.  I debt with doctor yein and.. YEAHHH SURE MY MOM MEET WITH HER!!! Mom always do that for ask a forgiveness.

Quickly I go to doctor yein's office and, bingo!!! My mom are there. I knock the door, and come in with a big innocent smile.

My mom look at back to see who is the 'person' that knock the door and quickly her reaction become mad and ignore me while talking to doctor yein.

"I'm very respect you, doctor. There is so many women bring makeup in her bag but you? You bring a medical equipments." Said mom while hold her hand.

I come sit on the chair next to my mom and just listen to their conversation like a wall. THEY IGNORE ME LIKE HUhhhhhh.

"It's because I'm a doctor and I don't know what things to put in my handbag.. hehe" said her.

"We will pay you back for the debt. Oh no, not we but him." Said my mom while laugh.

"Do you have anything else to talk about? Because I'm a litle bit busy now hehe" said her while wear her white coat.

"Oh, sorry doctor. Emm, come join us dinner, tonight!! This is our address." Said mom while writing a note and give to her.

"Mom.. why at my house? Not your house? Minhee will come to my house tonight!!" Said me.

But mom just ignore and thanked to the doctor yein again. Then, mom leave me alone. Huhhhhhhh, mommmm!!!!