8.

Jeong yein.

Whattttt?!!!!! She want me being a wife to his son which is JEON JUNGKOOK??!!!!!!!!

"Why not? You're so kind and humble not like minhee" said ms jeon.

"I.. I'm sorry to say this but we just meet a few days ago.. yeah, yesterday and then you want me to being your son's wife?? I don't know you yet, and you don't know me too and.. I don't know more about him, ms jeon." Said me.

"But... hmm yeah you right. BUT STILL, you're one of my candidate to being his wife. I really.. really HOPE dream come true." Said her while smirk.

"Err o..okay. But I want remind you about something. Emm don't.. just DON'T put a very high hope on me bcs I'm still a human that always did wrong. Sorry if my words hurt you." Said me.

"You are the most matured and positive women that I had meet before. You can be a very good wife compared to minhee." Said ms jeon.

"Erm, hehehe.. oh yeah if don't have anything else here.. so I will back home now. Bye, ms jeon" said me while standing.

"Heyy.. you came here for dinner with us then you just wanna back home?" Said ms jeon.

°°°

After ms jeon already fine, she come out from her room with a bright smile but whenever she saw minhee, her smile become faded and her face look so cool with minhee.

"A.. annyeong omma. Gwaenchanayo? I'm here for you mom." Said her while grab ms jeon's arm.

"Who is your mom? You had never been in my tummy before." Said ms jeon without look at minhee's face.

"Erm, omma.. why are you hate minhee so much? Nothing will happen if she call you 'mom' right?" Said jungkook.

"She is not my daughter. And you still ask me.. why? Meanwhile you already know the answer.?" Said ms jeon.

"But omma, you're my mother-in-law right?" Said minhee.

"Since when?!!!" Shout ms jeon while push minhee a litle bit hard.

"Err, m.. ms jeon. Just, let's eat the dish or it's okay if you want me to back home bcs I don't want being pulled by all of this. As I'm unknown in this family." Said me while take my handbag.

"Mi.. mianhae yein-ah. Let's eat the food now. Jungkook, can you take 3 plate and serve the food please." Said her mom.

When the food is ready to eat, ms jeon and jungkook sit at their place. And when I want sit at a place which is already have a plate, minhee quickly sit at my place and act like she doesn't saw me.

"Wahhh look so delicious!! Let me try this one!!" Said minhee.

I'm just stand there like don't know what to do. Ms jeon's face look mad at minhee but she control her anger.

"Minhee-ah.. erm, this is yein's place." Said jungkook because he know his mom will explode at anytime.

"She can take another plate and sit next to me here. Why not? She have leg and hand.. she can walk." Said minhee.

"Err, ms jeon, jungkook. I'm not going to be rude but.. I think better I back home now bcs I need to having a rest right now. Yeah, I can't always sleep comfortably since I always got emergency call and.. erm, I hope you understand what I really2 mean. Sorry and bye! It's okay, such a great dinner ever." Said me politely and bow to them.

I take my bag and quickly go out before someone stop me. When I'm already at the outside of jungkook's house, I feel almost fall down in front of their house bcs too tired with those nightmare.

Quickly I run to the lift when I heard someone want open the door. And I know the person who open the door is jungkook so I just run without look back.

When I arrive at the level of my house, I saw hyungwon ringing the bell of my house.

"Heyy hyungwon-ah.. what are you doing here?" Said me with my hair are already mess.

"Yein-ah, are you okay? What's wrong with you? Does anyone try to stole your bag?" Said hyungwon while grab my face and fix my hair.

"Huhh it's a very nightmare you know!! Btw ermmm hehe.. hyungwon-ah.. I'm hungry.. can you accompany at any restaurant." Said me while pout.

"Aigoo my cutie pie sure! Why not?! Let's go." Said hyungwon while hold my hand.

"Yeayyyyyyy sarangheyo hyungwonnieeee" said me.