13.

Jeon jungkook.

I feel so mad with yein and I call her so many times but she didn't answer me!! You're so rudeee jeong yeinnnn.

Why you ask me to marrying you bitchhhh!! I don't want to be with youu eyuu disgustinggg!! How dare you betraying me.

"Oppaaaa!!!" Said someone and back hugging me.

"Ohh chagiyaaa bogoshipeoooo." Said me and hug her too.

"Oppaaa.. ermmm.. let's spend time together. I miss you so muchhh." Said minhee.

"Awhh, let's go!! Pity u my dear..  I always forget about you.  So sooryyy.  Soo let's goooo!!! Where do you want to go??" Ask me.

"Ermm wherever you want to go. I'm just fine with it." Said minhee.

"Awhh this is my one and only girl that will become my wife soon. Right?? " said me and pinch her cheek.

"Aigoo oppa what are u talking abouttt? I'm blushing so hard right now. Let's go!" Said minhee and hug my arm.

.
.
.

While I'm having a simple drink with my lovely girl, my phone i s ringing and it's from my mom. At first,  I feel annoyed but I must to answer or I will get into a trouble. 

"Nae eomma wageure? " ask me.

"Where are you at now? Can I meet you for a while? " ask mom.

"But, mom we just met yesterday. Is there anything wrong happened?" ask me.

"Nothinggg but I want you to accompanying to buy something." Said mom.

"What do you want to buy?  where is our maid?  Does she run away already? " ask me.

"Hey noo she's not.  But I just want to buy  your things that's why I must to go with you jungkook. " said mom.

Aihhh eommaaa you sounds so desperate but how about minhee now?  What should I say to her?  minhee will be very mad if I leave her now.

"What's wrong oppa? Why you looks so nervous is there anything happen? " ask minhee bcs notice my face changing.

"A.. Anni minhee.  Nothing happen, have you finish your drink yet? Wanna back home?" Ask me trying to end our date.

"But oppaaa..  We just been here for a about 1 or 2 hours and you want to leave me already? What's wrong with you? Is it about your mom again? Huhh okay jeon jungkook..  If this what you want I will leave you nowwww!!" Said minhee and leave me.

I'm not standing or even stop her because I really want she back home now since my mom are even more important.

Sorry minhee chagiyaaa I love u but I love my mom even more 💔

.

.

As I arrived at my home, mom enter my car and ask me to drive.

"Where do we want to go?" Ask me while drive.

"My friend's boutique." Said mom.

"Do you want to buy new dress? But mom, you can just go there with our maid." Said me.

"It's not for me. It's yours! That's why I am asking you to go with me." Said mom.

"What?? I'm a GUY. I don't need any dress!!" Said me weirdly.

"Can you just drive without ask any questions?" Said mom.

When we arrived there, we enter the boutique and then I saw jeong yein a.k.a BETRAYER. Mom start talking with her friend and yein.. while me? Lol I'm just sitting there like.. where am I? What am I doing here? HAHA

"Hey jeon jungkook. You, come here and try this." Said mom while holding a blazer.

"What is this for?" Ask me.

"Just try this first, I will explain later." Said mom.

"Yein-ssi.. follow me." Said mom to yein.

After I finish wearing the blazer, white shirt and trousers.. I look to the mirror and oh wait-- THIS LOOKS LIKE WEDDING BLAZER. OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS? 

"Eomma..." 

"Oh wowww look at both of youuu so beautiful and handsome..!! Both of you are suits together." Said my mom's friend.

"Eomma.."

"Isn't?? They are soooo suits together. Yein, go stand next to jungkook. I want to take a picture." Said mom who doesn't give me a chance to talk.

Yein walking slowly then stand next to me. OKAY TO BE HONEST.. She is sooooo prettyyyy with that wedding dress. OH WAIT, WHAT AM I SAYING?? Minhee is the only one beautiful angel okay.

"Yein, can you hold jungkook's arm? I want to take a beautiful pic and give to my other friends." Ask mom.

Slowly I feel yein's small hand hold my arm and that's touch suddenly make me feel something that I don't know what is that feelings.

Why my heart beating so fast and I feel so nervous. WHY?! Minhee also always hold my arm before this but yein's way is much comfortable than minhee.

"Okay doneeee! Both of you so beautiful! I will leave both of you alone for a while okay? Eomma got something to talk with my friend." Said mom then left us alone.

Yein walk slowly far from me and she just look down. She doesn't even head up.

"Yahh! What is this?!!!" Ask me madly.

"I.. dk.." said her.

"Are you trying to ruin my life? I am so happy with minhee but then suddenly you appeared and ruin everything!!." Said me.

"Do you think I am ready for this? I am totally NOT ready and DOESN'T WANT this happen but your mom keep--"

"SHUT UPPP DON'T MENTION ABOUT THIS ANYMORE! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! I know you just want my money, my property." Said me.

I saw her laughing alone.

"Why are you laughing?!! This is not funny!! I knew itttt you just want my moneyyy." Said me.

"Is it me?? I want your money, your house, your property? Hello, I got a same house like yours with my OWN money and I earn it less than A MONTH. If I already got so many money why I must take yours?." Said yein.

"Rude girlll. DON'T YOU EVER ASK ME TO BUY ANYTHING FOR YOU!!" Said me madly.

"Heyyy why am I hearing someone arguing?" Ask mom who suddenly appear.

"I don't want marrying her mom.. pleaseeeeee." 

---

dear my lovely readers, votersss THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT AND VOTES IN CHAP 12. I expect that only 1 or 2 votes but it's more than my expectation. IDK HOW TO DESC MY FEELINGS BUT I LOVE YALL SO MUCHHH THX SUPPORTING MEEEE!!!!

I will publish new chapter SOON!! Or maybe next week. I will update when I am free okay? Byeee and love yaa!!