Keeping Secrets

The Next Week...

I got to go home the day after but Grayson made me stay at his house instead because he didn't want me to be around my mom, since she still doesn't know and it's not like I'm complaining but I was so bored by myself Gray would text me every now and then and yes I made him go back to school because Lisa and Sean would watch after me but it wasn't the same as him being here in person, ever since we kissed it had been really different between us although we weren't afraid to have an easy make out session but Karina and Ethan would always beat us I hated how the walls connected cause all we heard was a headboard banging on the wall. I guess we have a friends with benefits relationship because I'm too afraid to commit to a relationship with him for certain reasons... "Hey we're home!" I walked into the kitchen. "Hey beautiful." I smiled; I walked up to Grayson and kissed him on the cheek Ethan made a gagging noise while Karina groaned. "Ugh you two make us wanna puke." "So you're allowed to bang it out and I can't kiss guys on the cheek?" Karina laughed. "Touché." I laughed. "Did you bring me my work?" Grayson moved his backpack "Sure did." "Yay!" Ethan rolled his eyes at me "You're such a nerd." I glared at Ethan. "Not my fault I wanna go to college." "Speaking of which I got accepted into USC today guys." "Omg baby that's awesome." "I know!" "Karina that's amazing." They all congratulated her while I stood there confused. "Hold on didn't you want to go to-" Karina covered my mouth and mouthed to me 'Girl shut up'. Grayson looked at us weirdly and said "What is it?" I didn't want to hurt Ethan or piss off Karina so I lied "Nothing, come on Gray let's go do our homework." "Okay?" We worked on our project that we got extra time on because of my accident, when we got back to his room Grayson shut the door and looked and me confused and slightly angry. "What the hell is going on Leanna?" "Nothing Gray." I kept on lying and he kept on getting more upset. "Leanna Marie Taylor you better tell me the truth." He used my full name? Ouch... Girl just tell him the truth! "Okay okay, Karina had a full ride to MIT but she gave up I guess to stay here in California with Ethan." "Why would she give up going to her dream school for my brother?" "I don't know Grayson, why did you break up with Amara?" "Leanna..." "I have so many questions for you Grayson but you can't answer them so that's all I'm left with." "Woah Leanna calm down." I became cold again. "Grayson you have no idea what I've been dealing with for the last 3 and half years." "Then help me understand!" "To you I'm still the same Leanna Miller but I'm not, so you better figure out some stuff and when you do call me." I walked out of the door with Grayson yelling "Leanna wait!" But I ran home and that's when I saw him... he can't be back here I'm weak and that's his perfect opportunity. I turned around and ran back to Ethan and Grayson's. "Leanna what's the matter?" "Ethan where's Rina?" "In my room why?" I couldn't tell him the truth so I lied again: "This is between me and her I'm sorry." I ran up to his room and found Karina putting her clothes back on. "Oh Jesus Leanna you scared me." "Sorry I just have a major problem." "What's going on Lele?" "He's back..." Karina froze and turned pale. "Oh god..." I walked to the window and pulled back the curtain. "I feel like I'm going to throw up..."