Death

"What's going on Leanna?" Karina put her hands on her hips. "My Dad and Addyson didn't die the way it was put in the papers..."  Ethan looked at me shocked. "What?" "Addy committed suicide but my dad thought she was still alive and tried driving her to the hospital but someone set a trap to make sure she'd stay dead; remember that guy I dated freshman year? Tony?" Grayson clenched his jaw. "What about him?" "He slashed my Dads tire and had his brother kill him... Tony hated that I wouldn't have sex with him so he went after my family because of it, my sister and father are dead because I didn't love him." "Why does Amara hate you so much, what did you do to her?" Mia questioned. "She claims to everyone that I used to bully her, but it's because..." "Leanna, what is the connection between you and my ex-girlfriend?" "My father was cheating on my mother with hers, Amara's real father left and after my dad left her mom shot herself the next day, she blames me for what happened, everything I've told you: Addy's death, my dads death, Amara's hatred toward me it's all been a lie. I didn't know what to do Grayson, I felt like avoiding you guys was my best option." Grayson got more pissed off. "You thought ignoring me for three fucking years would solve your problems?" "Yes! I couldn't tell you guys anything because I had an audience lingering why would I try to be honest when it spreads all over the goddamn school?!" He expression faded. "Grayson I have nothing left but anger, sadness and depression, give me one good reason why I should still be here? Why did you save me when I attempted suicide? Huh?!" He tried to hold my face but I pushed him back. "Answer me!" "Because I fucking love you! Okay!? Leanna, Amara tried to kill you when you were in a coma, you really think I'd just leave you?" "Wait what?"

*flashback*

Grayson's POV

I think she's beautiful when she sleeps, she is so peaceful and her heartbeat on the monitor is so calm like she's at peace right now. "God you're such a kiss ass Dolan." "What the fuck are you doing here Amara?" "Just came to see if the rumors are true, so little baby-face couldn't take it huh? Had to join her pussy of a sister." "Don't you dare talk about them like that, Addyson was like a goddess to you, you adored her." "Pff please, she can rot in hell for all I care." My blood was boiling, she was stepping closer to Leanna. "What are you doing?" "Just seeing the look on her face what it's like to finally hit rock bottom." She pulled out Leanna's breathing tube. "No!" She punched me in the face making me disoriented I couldn't see straight. "Face it Grayson, she's lost and you'll never get her back..." Her heartbeat began to go faster until it flatlined. "Hope you join your sister in hell..." Amara walked out of the room. "Help! Someone help us!" A nurse ran in. "What the hell happened?" I pointed to her breathing tube. "Oh god, I need some help in here!" A doctor grabbed me and took me outside. "Grayson, what's going on!?" Mia and Karina ran up. "I-i-it's Leanna." I was catching my breath. "She's in cardiac arrest." Mia put her hands over her mouth and winced, Karinas jaw dropped. "Oh my God..." "I'm sorry you have to go wait in the waiting room." A nurse ushered us into the waiting room.

Two hours later...

"Friends or family of Leanna Miller?" All three of us stood up. "I'm Grayson, what's going on?" "We were able to stabilize her, did you pull the tube out? She wasn't ready to breathe on her own." "What? No God no, it was Amara." "She what?" Karina exclaimed. "We'll get an investigation started immediately, you can go back there and see her if you like." "Thank you." Only I walked back there she was still sound asleep but she had some hair in her face so I tucked it behind her ear and kissed her forehead. "It's all going to be okay..."

*end of flashback*

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I crossed my arms. "Because. They told me not to tell you anything so that way you wouldn't be put under stress over anything I mean you did try to commit suicide." "God." I scoffed. "Look, we all are here for you and if you're going to argue with us about it then you need to get your attitude checked." Jeez Karina thanks for the help... "What makes you think I'll still be here?" I walked away.

I sat in my room and heard the door shut they must've left, I laid down on my bed against the wall because I wanted to feel like someone was around I had been praying that I got the man of my dreams back in my life and I did, I fell in love with him all over again, had sex with someone I truly care about, made plans and had a possible future with him but my secrets ruin my life. I never fully understood why Addyson did what she did until I got a text from someone I never thought I'd hear from again.

Logan: Hey Leanna, I saw your video... are you alright?

Me: I don't know, why are you texting me Logan? I thought you disappeared after Addy's death.

Logan: Because you deserve to know the whole truth, why Addyson did what she did, and why Tony wanted your family broken...

Me: Tony killed my dad because I didn't love him. And yet that bastard got to go free.

Logan: You have no idea do you?

Me: ?

Logan: Can I come over? We need to talk and catch up.

Me: Sure. Door's unlocked.

"Leanna?" I heard a voice from the kitchen. "Nice to see you again Logan." I leaned against the doorframe. "Leanna..." "You have five minutes. So get to it." "Addyson died because she was pregnant, that's why I left; I understand if I'm a total dick for doing that to her, I was scared Leanna I didn't know what to do. And Tony? He wasn't after you, it was because he loved Addy and when he knew she was dead it was a spur of the moment kill, he didn't kill your father to get to you, he did it to get to me because I left Addy." I stood there dumbfounded, all of this happened because of him... "You son of a bitch... my family is broken because of you!" "Leanna please! You have to understand." "What? That you're a pussy who can't make a commitment? My sister loved you! She wanted to marry you for God's sake but you just had to run away." "Leanna." "You have 10 seconds to get out or I will kill you..." He ran out the door and I began to sob, all of this happened because of him. I now have closure... it's time to forgive but never forget....