Getting Him Back

I woke up the next morning and smelled food plus coffee I walked into the kitchen with an oversized shirt on and saw Grayson cooking breakfast I slipped up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist feeling his calm breathing, I rested my head on his back. "Good morning." His voice was a little raspy which I found super sexy cause it made his voice deep, he cleared his throat though dammit... me too girl... "Morning. You didn't have to make anything." "Why not? This just proves to Ethan I can cook." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Um honey, you're not doing that right." "What?" "Try this." I was helping him make breakfast and he held my side, he kept moving his hand up and down my hip which made me distracted. "Quit it." "What this?" He grabbed my ass this time. "Yeah I'm gonna burn this food you ass." He turned the stove off. "Gray!" "You said stop so I stopped... you from cooking." "Oh I'm gonna kick your ass." He picked me up by the stomach and put me over his shoulder. "Oh my God Grayson put me down you jerk!" "Whyyyy???" He started laughing. "Please put me down." He put me back on the floor. "Okay since you asked so nicely." I rolled my eyes and he kissed me on the cheek. "So about last night..." "What Lele?" "Does that make us official or?" "Only if you want to be." "I do but if we do date you have to know one thing..." "What is it babe?" "I got accepted into college as well." "Really!? I'm so happy for you!" I stayed quiet and his smile faded. "What's the matter?" "It's in New York..." "You applied to NYU didn't you?" "Grayson you know that is my dream university." "But I'll never see you, and I just got you back..." "So you don't want me to follow my dreams? I'm not Karina!" "I never said for you to give up on your dreams, but if I'm at Berkeley and you're in New York, why even bother with a relationship?" My heart sank. "Babe I didn't mean it like that." "Yes you did." I started to tear up. "Baby..." "Don't touch me!" I stepped away from him crying. "Leanna! Calm down." "Grayson do you want to date me yes or no?" "No I don't want to date you." I put my hand over my mouth holding my cry in. "You didn't let me finish, I don't want to date you Leanna, I'd rather just marry you." "What?" "You're not the only one who got accepted into NYU baby." "But- but." He went back to my room and came back with an envelope. "Read it."

"Dear Mr. Dolan,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into New York University for the 2019 year..."

"Why didn't you tell me?" "I got it before I decided to get my head out of my ass and get you back." "So which is it... Berkeley or me?" He pulled out a small box and opened it where a small engagement ring sat in it.

 Berkeley or me?" He pulled out a small box and opened it where a small engagement ring sat in it

"You forever and always." "Oh my god... Gray..." "I don't regret buying this because I know you're always going to be the one for me, so Leanna-" "Yes." "Really?" "Yes." I held out my hand and it fit perfectly. "I love it." I began to tear up again he stood up and pulled me into a soft hug. "Leanna Dolan, does have a nice ring to it." "I think so too." We laughed. "So what's our next step?" "Graduation and then marriage I guess." I laughed. "Sounds good to me, by the way while I was kneeling and being all cute, are you wearing underwear Leanna?" "Ummm..." I looked away. "Good enough for me." He picked me up and held me against the wall kissing my lips and my neck making my heart beat faster. "Wait wait." "What?" "Fuck the bed, this carpet works for me." "Seriously Leanna?" "What, why not?" "Ya know what? Fuck it." Im not going into details about that one... haha

Amara's POV

This bitch is going to regret stealing my man away from me as I walked up on the porch I heard Leanna.  "Fuck the bed, this carpet works for me." That fucking slut I walked around looking for a window so I could knock some sense into Grayson but when I found a window he was already fucking her, damn he is good at sex so is she god damn it... I walked away then I saw a little glimmer on her hand, did he fucking propose to her?!? Oh this is going to be fun...

Leanna's POV

Since we had a little more experience with sex now I'm not too worried about being uncomfortable around Grayson he always made me feel better. "Coffee?" "Thanks babe." He kissed my head. "You're welcome." My phone buzzed.

Unknown: break Grayson's heart or I break all of your secrets...

"Who is it?" "No one, look you have to go." "What?" "I said you have to go, get out!" "Baby what's-" "Don't call me that get out!" "Leanna..." I slammed the door in his face fell to the floor and started crying.

Unknown: Nice show but I wasn't satisfied... I'm still spilling all of your secrets.

Who the hell is trying to ruin my life?

Group chat to SMHS: Omg you guys! Grayson and Leanna are getting married! But she killed her sister and her dad. Wanna know the full story? Click on this link to find out! 💋

Student to me: I hope you die
Student: Grayson doesn't deserve you, you're just a lying ass whore
Student: HOE
Student: GRAYSON DESERVES AMARA AND NOT YOU! WHORE!

I threw my phone at the wall. "I have to do it, this time I'm not winning this fight..." NO YOU'VE WORKED SO GODDAMN HARD AND YOU'RE NOT QUITTING YOU PUSSY! Grayson needs you We all do... "But..." NO EXCUSES KICK LIFE IN THE DICK AND MAKE IT YOUR GOD DAMN BITCH. "I needed that." I heard a knock at the door. "Hello?" "Leanna you can't do this, let me in please." I opened the door to see Grayson, Karina, Ethan, Mia and Kyle. "What the hell happened to Addyson and your dad?" "I guess it's time you found out the truth."

Unknown: No, I want to to tell them!
Me: good luck, I'm filming this... you're not winning Amara....
Unknown: how did you-?
Me: I'm not an idiot...
Unknown: NO!
Me: You've lost, deal with it.

I turned my phone off and put it away, they need to know my real life...