Chapter 1

Naomi POV

I was waking up when I smelled some good ass food so I'm guessing my mom didn't have to work today, she works all the time so I got up took a shower put on a little bit of makeup to start the day so I thought I looked really good so I got up and took a picture on the snap and uploaded it to my Instagram.

Then I went downstairs to my mom said "good morning"

"good morning mom, wheres dad?"

"he had to work early today so I thought we could have a girls day maybe go to the mall, or spa"

"sure, so what we eating," I said as my brother Kentrell came down the stairs "yea ma what we eatin'" "we eating my homemade eggs bacon and pancakes," she said as she was handing out our plates "eat it and tell me what yall think about it" I took a bite out of everything and told my ma it was good and that we can have our girls day at like 3:00 because I was going to see my girls, Aaliyah and Rhea, we were just gonna hang.

                                                                           10 minutes later...

I arrived at Aaliyah's house and Rhea was already there running her mouth about how sexy Jay was and Aaliyah was all up on Glizzy dick, but I liked Nahmir that was my nigga so we all sat down on Instagram stalking our mans and then I saw that Nahmir was live so I went on and I texted "damn you sexy asf" and he replied and said "hit me up, lil mama" I ignored it because I  didn't think he was talking about me then I spent 2 more hours with my girls and went home, "bye baby" Aaliyah said and laughed I walked out and got in my car it was hot as hell outside today so I told my mom that we should go to the mall and she was down so I went to get my money and got in the car me and my mom was talking as we arrived at the mall. 

I told my mom I was gonna go to rue 21 so she came to I found a couple out fits and went to the register to pay before I could get my money out my mom had already paid and said "My treat, so where do you wanna go now?" "Ummm since it's your treat I want a customized diamond necklace the says Nahmir on it" " Girl, please do you know how much that's gonna cost?" my mom knows nothing about sarcasm so I had to tell her we went to a few more stores and my mom had gone to the bathroom.

 I was on my phone until I quickly glanced up and I almost passed out when I saw Nahmir Omg I couldn't believe my eyes he looked at me and smiled when he came over and recognized me he said " you look really familiar were you on my live like an hour ago?" "yeah" " I told you she looked, familiar glizzy damn boy, aye though I thought I told you to hit me up," he said smiling "oh my bad I ain't know you were talking to me" "aye but can I have your numba though" he said handing me his phone I took it and I didn't realize I was smiling so hard until my cheeks started hurting I gave Nahmir his phone back and smiled "aye call me shorty" "aight, bet" Nahmir and his boys walked off and I immediatley texted Rhea and Aaliyah to tell them who I just met.